PDA

Natsu: He'd kiss you sometimes, but that rarely happens, so mostly he'd hold your hand or hug.

Gray: Not a great fan. He'd kiss you on the cheek once or twice but that's about it.

Gajeel: His hugs. They're the only thing he'd do, if at all.

Laxus: He LOVES PDA. People sometimes complain about you to 'overdoing' it but you don't really care.

Jellal: Shy. Erza has to make him kiss you in public.

Cobra: He doesn't care, but likes it when you two are kissing and someone sees, so they know you're his.

Sting: Hugs everywhere with this adorable Dragonslayer! Lector would nearly always end up in the middle

Rogue: Would only hug you when Frosch tells him too, but he can be very affectionate.

Midnight: He'd kiss you a lot, and sometimes his hands travel. Those days all he has for lunch is a knuckle sandwich.

Zeref: He's shy to kiss you when you're alone, so none here. Usually it's you who'd kiss or hug him in public.

Loke: No shame! He'd be pretty willing to hug you in public, but kisses are harder.

Lyon: Lyon is the FATHER of PDA. Hugs, kisses, declarations of love, ALL OF THEM. Oh my god that adorable cinnamon roll.

Rufus: Hugs you. That's it, and even then it's usually to annoy you.