/SPECIAL CHAPTER/\BEWARE OF RANDOMNESS\

Mira skipped into the guild hall.

There was silence. No one spoke as she made her way to the stage that suddenly popped out of nowhere, and climbed on it.

She was wearing a Happy onesie, complete with clown shoes and a pair of underpants with a pattern of Gray's. Gray paled upon recognised whose it was.

"Alright, bitches," Mirajane said in a New Jersey accent. "Here we go."

"'Author-chan says she's sorry for not updating. She said she wants to take a break, because she's on holiday.'"

She glared at Erza, who was whipping Lucy on her bondage gear. Erza glowered at the paper that had mysteriously appeared in Mira's hands, wondering if Mira had learned to requip just to spite her.

"'Author-chan would like to share her doodles of a new art style she was trying out.'"

A screen started rolling down from the ceiling. The light went out and Nab had to stick with Sting (who had arrived to eat Natsu's sandwich) (he was glowing) to pick his nose. Rogue then passionately started to make out with Sting, and Lector pulled a cigar from his lips like a boss.

"My god I remember him doing that," Lucy mutter to Levy, who was reading Fifty Shades of Shadiness with Gajeel at the back

"'Author-chan apologises for the next one,'"

"This isn't your anime, go away!" Laxus screeched in a cheerleader costume

"Could it be Author-chan is getting distracted by different animes?"

"Or maybe. . .She doesn't like Fairy Tail that much anymore?"

The entire guild and everyone in it turned their head, very creepily, to the direction of Author-chan's house.

"THE FUCK YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE," she shouted five seconds later. Sabertooth, Fairy Tail, Mermaid Heel, Lamia Scale and Spriggan 12 all jammed into her living room. Brandish had to keep shrinking everyone to be able to fit.

Soon they tied Author-chan to a chair and shone a light in her face.

"Betrayal," hissed Erza.

"Traitor," Natsu wiggled in the wall.

"Gray-sama is disappointed in you," said Gray.

"You are my father," Larcade screamed.

"What did I do this time?" She protested. A three inch high Elfman started gnawing on her finger.

"We want updatessssssss," Mira said in her Sitri form.

"No! I'm on holiday!"

"Then," their eyes glowed red, reflecting the evil in them. "We take away Sebastian-chan."

"No not Sebastian-chan!" Author sobbed, fearing for the life of her beloved basil plant.

"Then updatessssssssss. . ."

"Okay! Okay! I update! Me publish! I sorry!"

"So, that good and all," Kagura sidestepped a drunk Bacchus and Cana making out on the floor. "But how do we settle this?"

"A fight!" Nastu exclaimed, still in the wall.

"That's not a bad idea," Makarov said, stroking his butt hair.

"FIGHT BETWEEN AUTHOR-CHAN AND LEVY!" They screamed.

"Why me?" Levy and Author-chan sobbed in unison.

"Idk. Because."

"I GOTTA DO MATH HOMEWORK!" Levy cried and flew out the window.

"I NEED TO FUCK HER ALREADY," Gajeel screamed and murmurings of agreement spread through the crowd.

"I NEED TO TAKE A PANTY SHOT!" Ayano Aishi (of my recently joined fandom) appeared and tried to take a panty shot of Lucy's panties.

"How can you take a panty shot of my panties when I'm not wearing any?!" Lucy exclaimed.

All the men got nosebleeds and died. So did the girls. The end.

Author-chan stood up from the masses of dead bodies, ropes that held her firm forgotten and abandoned.

"To be or not to be," she said slowly. "Now kiss and make babies." And died too.

TF was that going. Like my life. It was really random I'm sorry but I need to freaking update already.