Introduction: I bare my heart to you.

I rip my heart out from my chest to show you my pain. I'd do it but...no one would really care. It all happened to me on that one day I decided to confront someone about being a bully. That was the day my whole life went to hell.. bump...bump...
~~~~~~flashback~~~~~~
"Leave him alone!" I shouted as two brawny males attacked a friend of mine.
It was a dark night, no moon. They were in an ally and I wouldn't have noticed if he didn't yell.
The two males turned looking at me. Even though I was small. I still was the friend that wouldn't leave my friends to get hurt. I tied my dyed dark red hair that was fading back and got ready for a fight. I was in waterpolo and soccer but I'm not going to let two jocks bully my friend around. One male grabbed my wrist as the other forced him to watch. I was terrified. It was a crushing grip but I got out of it punching him across his face. He smiled faintly. His eyes were cold. It sent a shiver down my spine. I prayed to god as he ripped my cross off saying,"Religious girl huh? Where is your God now?" I teared up,"I will stand strong in the face of evil." I spit on his cheek and he ripped my shirt off and continued to rape me as I cried silently looking at my friend for help.
I watched him violently thrash around calling out my name. I reached for him as the male finished leaving us both. He dashed to me and gives me his jacket. He wiped my tears calling me stupid for coming to save him. He takes me to the hospital and you know the rest.
      I was so deviate about what happened. I would have night terrors but the worst part was when I got back to school. I was called names and I didn't know why until someone told me. They said I seduced him and claimed rape when I noticed the sin I did. After that guys made passes at me and it was eating me up inside.
My friend that was being bullied about a week after he saw me raped killed himself. He was hanging in school grounds. I saw his body and he took my heart with him as it shattered when they took him down. A few of the guys made jokes out of it and that was when I stopped going to school and locked myself away.
~~~~~present time~~~~~~
        It was late at night. My mother was already asleep and my father was at work. I laid in my bed. I looked around my neat bedroom and said,"There isn't much I could miss here." My pomsky,Lotus, crawled onto my bed. His chubby brown cheeks and his blue and green eyes made me a bit happy. He laid on my chest licking my chin shyly as he noticed my mood. I petted his head turning onto my side. I asked him,"Should I go to school and show that I'm still alive?" He looked licks my hand in response. I nodded,"Alright but your coming with my Lo Lo." I snuggled into his fur sleeping.
-.-
I woke up to my dog growling. I opened one eye and a blurry figure came into my sight. I opened the other eye as I focus but it was gone. I looked around in a panic. He stopped and I touched my side. It was cold instead of warm. I looked around worriedly and got out of bed.
I put my long skirt with high splits. I wore my black shirt with a black chocker. I looked at my earrings he gave me and cleaned them putting them on. I looked at my outfit then slung my bag over my shoulder and picked up Lotus getting a piece of a bagel to eat. I gave him some of the treats I brought for him and a male joked,"Why don't you eat it too you bitch." I flipped him off,"Oh eat some crap!" Lotus whimpers softly licking my hand and I smiled. I went to my first class and all I earned were glares and whispering. I talked to my teacher and once they said I couldn't have Lotus I left.
I laid in the grass whispering,"This is the day. It's a good day so why not add just a little sorrow to it." I cuddled Lotus as I whispered,"I'm sorry babe I know your birthday is today but I don't know how much I can take. I love you." He licked my cheek and I whined in disgust. I heard the crunching of grass and I looked in the direction of it. It was a similar figure to the one I saw in the morning. It was a male he wore a hoodie. A chill ran down my spine and people from school blocked my line of sight. I looked at them as they picked Lotus up. I screamed in pain as they kicked him around. I shoved them away picking him up. I sobbed softly running to the vet.
I sat on the floor outside of the room sobbing as they worked on him. I sobbed softly praying I wouldn't loose the one thing holding me onto this world.
       And just like that...I snapped falling all the way into the darkness letting it consume my soul and the pieces of my heart. I held his body that was in a fully body cast saying,"I'll protect you boy. Thank you for staying with me." He whimpers and I carried him home after paying for the bill with my money saved up.
    I laid him on my bed kissing his head as he fell asleep. I went to my drawer pulling out a knife,"They won't hurt anything ever again." A deep voice said,"Wow I'd never take a girl like you to result to killing." I turned around quickly looking at him. I put my knife on my side and said,"Hey voice in my head." He chuckled saying sarcastically,"I haven't heard that one." It was my friend that killed himself. He still had that pale face. I walked over to him leaning on the figment of my imagination. He smiled petting my head,"Don't worry. I'll help kill them. You won't have to lift a finger."
       Just like that his promise was for filled. I watched over Lotus for what seemed like forever. I helped him learn how to walk again. He wasn't the same though. He would have little panic attacks whenever we left and I eventually had to put him down saving him from the suffering.