Chapter Six: What if Jack Had Eyes?

I pulled away breaking the kiss. I looked up into the voids he had and he stroked my face crashing his lips down on mine again. It was a warm fuzzy feeling that bubbled up in my stomach. I felt butterflies and I wrapped my arms around his neck as he slipped his tongue into my mouth making my legs buckle. He picked me up gently by my butt and I blushed darkly as Slendy broke us up saying,"Get a room if you want to do that."
I blushed darkly as he kissed my cheek gently. I was speechless I didn't even know what to say at that point. He stroked my cheek with his hand gently saying,"You were saying?" I looked at him and nothing came out of my mouth. He started to laugh at my reaction and I punched him a few times,"Oh shut up!" Jack smiled at me. I pulled him close to me and I said,"I love you..." he smiled tilting my head up,"Hm? What was that." I flushed red and punched him again,"I know you heard me!" Jeff laughed at us and Jack motor boats my chest making me squeak,"Jack stop!" He smiled at me,"You embarrassed?" I sighed softly,"Who wouldn't we practically got broken up by Slenderman and were told you get a room so maybe be more PG." Jack laughed at my PG comment and he rubbed my cheek that didn't have part missing,"What about the guy that tried to take you from me?" I looked at his eyes..well were they used to be,"I just won't go anywhere without you." He smiled,"I got a better idea. You stay here for a bit and I'll take care of the problem." I blushed lightly when he kissed my forehead and puts his mask back on leaving.
"Get some (y/n)!" I blushed darkly and I chased Ben around telling him to shut up in the mean time. I was stopped by Jane and I smiled at her. She said,"Bout time you told him. It was obvious that you liked him. Bet he is killing the competition." I frowned a bit,"Why would he do that?" Jane responded,"Why wouldn't he? The guy has more information on you than anyone else so he is a dangerous person to your family and previous life." I nodded and she let go of me,"You can see it for yourself. Most of us would kill him too." I thank her and go outside. I wondered the forest and looked around. I heard crunching of leaves and I immediately go on guard. I jumped as I felt the air turn ice cold. I was afraid to turn around. I heard what sounded like pop goes the weasel but it was more sinister. I frowned as I tried to place where I knew it from until I saw his hands. I saw the clown like clothing but it was stripped. I started to wish that I had my knife on me until he had a knife to my throat and a sickening chuckle came out,"Guess your the newbie. Out on a walk I see." I didn't move,"Yes I am I'd love to continue it in piece." I felt my body slowly feel like it was being consumed by fire and I felt my body tell me that I could get cut.
     I leaned into the blade and my body acted like thick liquid. I laughed as Jack was disgusted and shocked by it and to changed back to normal and I said,"How about you leave newbie alone."
(Eyeless Jack Pov)
    Would this be considered being a yandere? Nah whatever. I walked around looking for the dick. I knew him by his name Jason. I noticed that he had her smell and that pissed me off more. I gripped my knife a bit tighter than before and walked towards him. He was flirting with a girl and had a blood thirsty aura. I frowned at this and he eventually went home stabbing the woman when they were isolated. I moved in to save her but his knife cut my cheek and I dodged going full force at him.