Chatper Five: Confession

Jack looked away from me and I pulled him up to me,"Tell me!" He sighed softly grabbing my wrist taking it off of his shirt. I shoved him onto the bed sitting on top of his lap. I glared at him as I felt my darkness of my heart leak out into my soul making me grip his wrists tightly as I felt myself being lost in the darkness of my sorrow. I smiled faintly and said,"Fine." I licked his cheek,"Don't yell if you love me."
(Jack's pov)
        Eyes...her eyes where cold and lifeless. It felt as if she was going to eat my whole existence as she pinned me down. A chill ran down my spine and I just watched her ignoring what she said until I saw that look. She had a look that I knew she would tear my heart out and eat it. I was surprised when I found that I couldn't break out of her grip. I struggled in her grip as she leaned forward. I watched her cheek tear a bit as she opened her mouth inhumanly wide. I kneed her in the back making her fall onto my chest and I hold her in my arms. I heard her crying and I rubbed her back gently. She bites my shoulder and I moaned as she took a chunk out of my shoulder. She sits up coming back to her normal self and I bleed onto the bed as she looked at me in shock. She takes off my jacket and takes the piece of cloth in her mouth out. She looked at it then me and she moved away from me and I grabbed her calf not letting her leave.
       I take off my shirt and put pressure on the wound. She moved closer to me hesitantly and started to mend my shoulder. I watched her and she kept focused on my shoulder. She asked,"Can you stop staring at me if it hurt squeeze my calf and I was studying to be a trauma doctor." She goes downstairs and gets some bandages getting questioned by Slendy. She lead him to me and I watched her walk in.
(Your pov)
          I felt horrible. I didn't remember doing any of that. I wrapped his shoulder as Slendy questions him a bit. I rubbed my cheek as it felt a bit sore. I tried my best not to cry as I stand up,"Thank you for everything. I'll be fine on my own. I'm sorry for falling for you Jack. This is goodbye." I take his mask and the jacket he gave me. Walking down the stairs I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up and saw Jeff. I threatened,"I'll rip your tongue out of you start singing a break up song." He sighed softly,"I'm not that mean." I kept walking and put his mask on walking down to the place that I liked. The courtyard with a fountain in the middle. I laid down on the rim of the fountain listening to the water running as I remember bits and pieces that went through my mind. I dipped my hand into the fountain and I sighed softly as I heard someone come over to me. I covered my face and I heard Slendy saying,"I know that Jack doesn't have boobs." I shrugged ignoring him as I curled up into a ball.
      He pets my head with a hand and I take the mask off a bit. He looked down at me and wiped a visible tear from my cheek gently,"You know Jack doesn't really hate you." I looked away,"Well...I don't want anything to do with him... I got a scar to remember him by and I d-don't want to deal with him... h-he...h-he... HE STOLE MY FIRST LOVE..." I shouted crying again holding onto my arms as my whole body trembles. I felt someone other than Slendy pet my back and when I saw Jack I stood up getting ready to run away. Jack pulled the mask off of my face kissing me.