Chapter Three: Sacarifice

I gave him a fake smile before I pulled the strings tight on the hoodie keeping his mask on laying in his bed. His scent made me calm for some reason and I didn't mind his touch. Normally I would freak out and start crying but it was different with him. I fell asleep on his bed curled up into a small ball.
(Eyeless Jack pov.)
She looks so small. So fragile. It is cute when she wears my mask but...she didn't feel it right. She didn't feel the touch through the mask right?
      I pulled the blankets over her and went downstairs. Jeff asked,"Your pet asleep now?" I would've rolled my eyes if I had any. I opened the fridge and grabbed things to make some spaghetti. I watched it cook as I thought about (y/n). I sighed in frustration as Jeff sang,"But I can't help falling in love with you." I break the spoon and Jeff chuckled,"Is eyeless mad?" I threw the broken spoon at him and got a new one stirring the pasta.
When it was finished I served myself a place and took up an extra one for her. Jeff followed me around singing love songs. I shoved him into a wall duck taping him to a wall and duck taping his mouth. I opened the door balancing the spaghetti on my arm. I frowned as I felt the chilly air tickle my exposed skin. I saw the window was opened and a male was stroking her hair. I frowned at this and asked,"Who the hell are you." He glanced at me then continued to whisper to her. I take my knife out,"Answer me." He said,"Shut up your making it harder for me to save her from breaking if you don't shut up now." I heard a loud ticking as the male glared at me. I growled softly and watched her wake up. I looked back to the male and he was gone. I was angry as she looked at me,"That male...Moribund? No...maybe...I didn't hear ticking though." I asked,"How are you?" She looked up at me,"Fine. But hungry." She looked at the spaghetti and I hand her plate to her eating beside her. I got up to open the window since something felt off but it didn't open. I noticed we weren't in Kansas..Wait I mean. That we weren't at home. It was someone's mind. She stands up,"Something wrong?" I nodded,"Yes."
(Your pov.)
         I went to open the window too and a voice said,"Gosh do you really think if it didn't open for him it would open for you." I frowned at this and said,"What do you want?" It responded,"Your life nothing more." I felt arms wrap around my waist and I looked at Jack as he said,"She is family I'm not going to let you take her." I felt my heart flutter and I looked down as I asked,"Well since you are in my head that means that you are part of me so you already have part of my life. I control what goes on and the decisions I make. That means you can't control me."
The reality cracked a bit and the voice said,"You will die slowly and suffer I'll make sure of that." Jack's arms tighten up around me and I looked up at him as he said,"I'd love to see you try." The reality cracked and I saw Slender man bust through the door. Jack let go of me and Slender man said,"I heard yelling." I pointed at the window and Jack pointed at the mirror. Slender man was confused and I grabbed Jack and we escaped to my room via my shadow eating us. I freaked out a bit but it got used to it using it whenever I could.
~~~~time skip for a week~~~~
Jack and I got closer in that one week. We pulled a few pranks on Jeff. Which I must say were pretty fun until he hulks out and throws chairs around breaking doors and a few bones. First we found it funny until Slender man had us clean it up, but it didn't stop us.
I laid next to Jack outside by a tree. I faced him saying,"Jack how come it is always me talking about my past and I only know the story online?" He sits up,"It is something I don't like looking into and the both of us agreed not to talk about it." I nodded apologizing for asking. I watched the sun go down as he left to the house.
I figured it would be a good thing to let him cool off so I stood up going into town with a mask over the bottom half of my face. I put his hood over my head and walked around. A chill ran down my spine as I passed the ally where it all began. I took a deep breath and yelped as a hand yanked me back and the hood came off. The male stared at me and I gazed into his lifeless brown eyes. I tightened my grip around my knife and tried not to panic.
       He pushed me into the wall and asked,"Have I seen you before?" I shook my head,"I'm sorry but you must be mistaken." He glared at me and punched me in the stomach,"Dumb Bitch. I recognize you anywhere. I should've know a whore like you wouldn't have died." I gasped coughing and take out my knife cutting in arm. I watched as his face turn serious and I wondered what I got myself into but I was ready this time.
       I watched his body twist to the right and I followed it dodging. Every so many punches he would change it up allowing me to cut parts that wouldn't allow him to move a certain way so I cut down the places he could hit me. I saw a familiar face come running down the street and punch him in the jaw knocking him out. I smiled at him putting the knife away. Jason hugged me gently saying,"Hey you ok? sorry I couldn't be here sooner."
       I smiled faintly rubbing his back,"It is ok." My head spun when he kissed me. I looked around and spotted Jack. I remembered telling him that I did like him but not now. Oh god please don't look. Jack turned away leaving me as Jason confessed to me.