Chapter Four: Jack come back

(Pretty much what Jason looks like.)
I shoved him away and chased after Jack but he grabbed my wrist pulling me back,"Why are you running away?" I felt a chill run down my spine. I pulled out of his grip and he pinned me to the wall. I trembled as he whispered softly,"You sure you want to reject me? I will make your life a living hell. I'll kill everything you love. Then as you wallow in your sorrow I'll make you my prisoner. So your cold. Alone. Only have my touch." He grabbed my chin roughly licking my tear. He let's go leaving me with those words.
       I ran to the spot where I saw Jack last and I figured I should run back to the mansion first. I looked around his room that was trashed. I found a picture of us that was cracked. I went downstairs holding it close. I looked around more finding no sign of him. I went back to his room and sighed softly sitting on his bed. I laid down placing the picture frame next to me.
      I waited for what seem like a year but it was really just a month. I spotted him coming into the house. I used my reservation of strength and I pulled myself out of his bed running down stairs. When I went to hug him he moved a side letting me fall onto the ground hitting my face on the door. He leaves me like that and I rub my nose and caught him again upstairs.
I called out to him and he looked at me,"Eat something it isn't good to starve yourself." I frowned at this,"I was worried. You didn't come home." I reached out to touch him and he slapped my hand away,"Liar." He shuts his door and I sat down on the floor near it.
         I stayed there as Slender man checked on me and offered me something to eat and I declined. He sits next to me asking,"How are you doing?" I sighed softly,"Horrible." I looked at my hands saying,"I really do wish he killed me when we first met." I pulled my knees to my chest as I placed my head on my knees. I watched the door and built up enough courage to open it.
      It was unlocked this whole time. I walked inside finding him underneath his blankets his voice wavered as he said,"Why? Why won't you leave me alone?" I laid next to the lump,"It's because I like you a lot and I don't want anything happening to you." I moved closer and pulled me under the blankets pinning my wrists down. I looked up at him saying,"That kiss was nothing. He threatened to kill everything I loved if I didn't accept him. I still didn't accept him because you're stronger than him. I love you Jack. I developed this crush when I was hanging out with you and now I know. I don't want to lose you."
      I kissed his mask gently and I just laid there watching him. He let's go of one of my wrist. I take off his mask and kissed him gently but he pulled away last second telling me,"I'm sorry but. You're dilutions aren't going to affect me. I know you love him. Stop loving me." I slapped him tears streaming down my face,"I hate you. I wish you never came home. I wish I never met you." I shoved him off of me and dash out. Ben went to talk to me and I shot him a death glared and ran away.
I sat down in my old happy place and I hummed softly. I cried silently as I ate ice cream. A person sat down across from me. I looked up and noticed it was my waiter. I looked down,"Im sorry can I help you?" He shakes his head,"No I just wanted to see if you needed help with your problem?" I looked at him as I noticed his platinum hair. He smiled faintly saying,"I'm Victor. It might be weird for an outsider to want to help you through this but I've seen you around and you seem to be a sweet girl." I blushed lightly as a black haired male sat next to him kissing his cheek. I looked down again as I thought about it.
I told him part of the story and I watched them. I sighed softly and stood up,"To think that we could've been like that if Jack wasn't such a jerk. I hate that I love him." I wondered the streets after that. I went back home eventually finding the place looking like a war zone. I went to my room and most of my things are broken. Especially the mirror and the pictures we had together. I followed the trail of broken items and I found him.
      I felt something snap inside of me and I grabbed his hair,"Tell me. Why...Why did you reject me!?"