1

YOOOO IM BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH ANOTHER STORY!!!!! Y'all have probably seen this on my AO3... im finally gonna update it guys. Finally. After months. Updates will be slow but... they'll happen. Also this chapter is more of an intro than a chapter... the other chapters will be about the same length as my BTM chapters if not longer. I hope you enjoy! 

God, he was hot.

Lance McClain couldn't stop staring into the Hot Topic right across from him. He worked in Sephora, mostly due to his love for all things beauty, but also due to the fact that it allowed him to stare at a certain gorgeous HT employee all day, every day. And neither of his two main co-workers would leave him alone because of this.

"Come on! Just talk to him already! It really can't be all that hard," Hunk, one of Lance's co-workers and best friends, said as he restocked the shelves near the counter.

"Hunk, buddy, have you lost your mind? I can't do that! I'd die!" Lance said, draping himself dramatically over the counter.

"Oh, please," A new voice said. It was Allura, the manager. She tossed her long white hair over her shoulder and leaned on the counter. "I normally wouldn't do this, but honestly I think it'd be hilarious." She waited until Lance stood up, before looking him dead in the eye. "You go in there and don't walk out until you get his phone number, and i'll give you a raise and a month's supply of face masks."

"No fucking way... god.... how the hell am I supposed to refuse that!?" Lance whined, falling onto the counter again.

"You're not. That's the point!" Allura said with a smirk in Lance's direction. He remained silent for a moment, before standing up straight.
"Fine. I'll do it. But if I get rejected I still expect a week's worth of face masks!" Lance said. He walked to the threshold of the store, and looked across the short distance between his store and Hot Topic. He could do this. He could talk to the mysterious boy he'd been crushing on for months now. He could do it.

Right?

Someone please make me cover art my poor hands can't draw for shit right now. 

Hope y'all enjoy!

-Lee