4

Will I ever update my actual stories? NAH, let's just keep updating this piece of crap until y'all forget I start a BTM sequel. 

"Lance, get your ass back here, go get that eyeliner, and impress your future boyfriend!" Allura screamed as Lance fell off of the Sephora counter that he had draped himself on. 

"I got his number, Allura! I can call him and text him and AGH!" Lance said. 

"Is he okay?" Hunk asked over Allura's shoulder. 

"He's lovesick. And if he wants a pay raise, he'll get off the floor and go get his boyfriend some eyeliner!" Allura said, raising her voice as she mentioned Lance's pay. Lance's head snapped up to look at Allura.

"Well excuse me for being in lo-"

"Am I interrupting something important?" A new voice asked. Three heads turned to see Keith, standing very uncomfortably just over the threshold of Sephora. 

"Keith!" Lance said, his voice cracking just a little as he struggled to get up off the floor. "What brings you here?" Lance said uncomfortably. 

"My brother just stopped by Hot Topic so I really need to get that eyeliner," Keith said with a small shrug towards Hot Topic. 

"I'll grab it for you!" Allura said, snatching the piece of paper out of Lance's hands and heading to the back. She poked her head out right after heading in. "Hunk, would you be a dear and start restocking the Tarte products?" She said sweetly with a glance towards Lance.

"Sure thing!" Hunk said, seeing what Allura was trying to do. 

Lance was left alone with Keith.

Well shit.

I hope this satisfies y'all for a little bit. I know it's VERY short but i'm trying to develop stuff for BTM while battling schoolwork and writer's block. I can promise y'all (and if I break this promise y'all can fight me over it) I'll update BTM before the year is over. And yo shoutout to trashqueenhaley on Instagram for sending me a lovely textpost about fanfics that are never updated and motivating me to get off of youtube and update.

-Lee