IMPORTANT

I know I know, i'm a terrible person for making y'all think I was updating but no, its just another stupid announcement. I'll update this week don't worry. I actually mean that this time. 

ANYWAYS.

So as many of you know (mostly because I rant too much) Taiyou Con is coming up, which is in Mesa, AZ for anyone who isn't local. For those who ARE local, i've said a few times I was gonna, ya know, make special HTH/BTM prints to hand out at cons starting with Taiyou 2018.

Well...

Art block happens. I finished a piece I had to send off to the author of my favorite book series, and then... let's just say I literally completed three pieces for HTH and named them all Mistake1.jpeg, Mistake2.jpeg, and Mistake3.jpeg. It hasn't been a good art week. However, i'm not one to show up empty handed, so I will still be handing out stuff. I'm printing out a special double edition of the Klance Klance Revolution prints (usually they come individually but i've combined them into one larger print) and the rest of my Keith, Lance, and Shiro holiday ornaments. 

I will be there Friday and Saturday, but Saturday is my Voltron day. I'm going as Lotor, and i'll be wearing a blue trench coat, black knee-high boots, a white button down, and a bright teal scarf. If you see me, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SAY HI/ASK FOR A PHOTO/CHAT/ASK FOR A HUG/ASK IF I HAVE ANY PRINTS LEFT!!! This applies to all cons. I'm a very enthusiastic person at cons, and am not shy when it comes to asking people for pictures or complimenting their outfits. And I am very tall (i'm 5'10") and broad shouldered so I tend to look rather scary, but anyone who has interacted with me at a con knows otherwise. I'm a teddy bear. Feel free to ask me questions about Behind The Mask or Hot Topic Hottie too. I won't be saying any major spoilers but I can give you hints as to where things are going to go or answer questions about things you've already read from me. 

Want tickets to the con? You can buy them here: http://www.taiyoucon.com/registration/attendee-registration/ 

The full weekend badge is the best choice if you plan on going multiple days, whereas single day badges are best if you're going one day only.

I hope to see some of you there! I also annually attend Phoenix Comicon and Phoenix FanFest, and am planning on attending Matsuri, LibCon, and Saboten this upcoming year.

For the latest updates (and if you have any questions) please check my main instagram, heckingcoldoutside

-Lee