The Meeting(1)

*12 YEARS LATER*

"WAKE UP ELLA! CMON GET UP ITS YOUR 18th BIRTHDAY!" I heard someone yell from next to my bed.

'Must be Cassidy' I thought to myself. She's always so........ weird. But that's why I love her. I met her 4 years ago along with Lucy and Hailey. I met them on the internet- I know I know, stranger danger! but I have no other friends. It's was my only choice. And it was the right one too.

"I'm up I'm up, Jesus Cass." I said as I laughed.

"Good because guess what we're doing today."

"What?"

"We're going to eat then we're going to THE 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER CONCERT!"

"NO WAY. YOU GUYS GOT TICKETS?!"

And we fangirled for about the next 10 minutes until I actually decided to get a shower. After I got out of the shower, I dried and straightened my hair. Then I got out my Nirvana tshirt and my jean shorts. For makeup, I put on a little eyeliner, gold eyeshadow, and some mascara. I pulled my white converse out of my closet and left my room. I started out into the kitchen where Cassidy was standing there while Lucy was going to wake up Hailey, who STILL wasn't awake. It's amazing how long she can sleep.

"So you ready to meet Luke? We got VIP passes so we can meet them!" Cassidy said to me excitedly

.

"Oh I'm ready alright." I said and laughed. We both began to laugh.

"Ready to meet Calum?" I asked her.

"Oh man am I ready. If I could I would-" She stopped mid-sentence because Lucy walked into the room.

We like to think of Lucy as the mom in our house. She's always so strict. But it's fun because we get to play tricks on her.

As soon as Hailey got ready we left. We finished eating and we're on our way to the venue. We got to get there 1hour early because we got to meet them before. As soon as we got there, no one was there. I was confused.

"Uh, guys, where are they?" I asked.

"They're weren't any VIP tickets but we persuaded them to let us meet them. Thank God I have a charm!" Hailey said cheerfully.

As Lucy parked the car, we all got out and headed to the back of the venue where security guards were ready to escort us to their dressing room. When we got there, the security guard left. Must've been Hailey's charm again. We knocked 3 times on the door and waited for someone to answer. Calum answered the door.

"Hi you guys must be Cassidy, Hailey, Ella, and Lucy." Calum said. You could see Cassidy almost melted. I giggled.

Calum invited us into their dressing room which was huge. The rest of the guys came out to meet us. I see Luke. Keep calm Ella, Keep calm. I kept having to say that to myself because he was staring at me. After we met all the guys, we kind of paired off. Cassidy and Calum, Lucy and Michael, and Hailey and Ashton. That left me with Luke. KEEP CALM YOURE OKAY ELLA.

"Hi" He finally said.

"Hi" I said as I blushed.

"You are really beautiful, I'd love to take you out sometime. Can I get your number?" He asked shyly.

Luke Hemmings called me beautiful. He wants to take me out. He wants my phone number. LUKE FREAKING HEMMINGS. I was screaming internally.

"I'd love that." I said trying to play it cool, failed, and blushed.

He came closer to me and whispered in my ear, "It's cute when you blush." He said to me as he but his lip and pulled away.