What I Like About You (3)

======================================

Chapter 3;

What I Like About You

======================================

Ella's POV

======================================

I awoke the next morning with a sore neck.

"Owwwwww ugh why does my neck hurt" I groaned.

"Well dipshit, you slept on the couch last night after truth or dare. That's why your neck hurts." Hailey said quite loudly, and giggled.

"Why do I feel so sick? And why does my heard hurt?"

"You're hungover that's why" Cassidy said matter-of-factly.

"How did I get hungover?"

"Last night, for truth or dare, Hailey dared you to drink an entire bottle of Cherry Hill vodka. And suprisingly, you did." Cassidy replied.

"Well thanks for the confindence by the way. What time is it?" I asked as I realized my phone wasn't near me. "And where's my phone?"

"Well it's almost noon, and your phone is in your room charging. Luke texted you."

I got up groggily and went to my phone. I saw I had 2 texts from Luke.

'Morning Ella. Sorry to text you so early. Text me back within the hour?' One read at 8am. The other read, 'I just wanted to know if you wanted to see a movie today. We have a day off and all the other boys are going with your friends too. Wanna go?'

I replied with yeah. I went to go get a shower and get dressed. After I got out of the shower, I put on my gray Nirvana tshirt, along with my black jeans and white vans. I put on some eyeliner, mascara, and lip gloss. Within that period of that time, Luke had texted me and told me he'd be there in an hour. That was 50 minutes ago. I had enough time to go eat a granola bar. I walked into the kitchen to see everyone else standing in the kitchen. Even the boys.

"Um, I thought you guys weren't going to be here for another 10 minutes?"

"Yeah but they were ready early and Michael texted me and asked if they could come early. I told them they could hang out here until you were ready." Hailey stated as Michael grabbed her from behind and hugged her.

I looked at them questioningly. Michael told me that he asked her out before I got out of the shower and she accepted. They looked like an adorable couple. As we all piled into the car and were on our way to the movies, Luke whispered to me "Calum said he's going to ask Cassidy out today."

I looked at him and smiled. I wonder if Luke will ask me out.

We got to the movies about 10 minutes later, and went into the movies to see Endless Love. It seemed like a really good movie.

After the movie, we all went different ways and told each other we'd meet them back at the food court in an hour. So Luke and I went to go shop. We ended up going into my favourite store, and apparently his favourite store too, Hot Topic. As we walked in, I saw this amazing tshirt. I looked at the pricetag, and thought it was to much. So we began to look around, as Luke told me to come over to him. So I did, and he looked at me and told him to take what he was going to say, seriously.

"I think I really like you Ella....." Luke said as he looked at me softly with his adorable blue eyes. Wait, I can't like him.

"I...."

=======================

yOU GUYS PROBABLY HATE ME FOR THIS BUT YOU KNOW I HAVE TO. IM LIKE PUNCHING MYSELF FOR THIS WHY DO I DO THIS TO MYSELF