Lost And Found (9)

=====================

CHAPTER 9;

LOST AND FOUND

=====================

HAILEYS POV

=====================

*6 MONTHS LATER*

I grabbed the car keys, threw them in my pocket, and told Ashton and Calum to get Luke and meet me in the car. They didn't ask, because they knew what I was doing. I was taking Luke to find Ella. When they finally brought Luke out, him flailing around, I opened the back door as they put him in and buckled him. We got in the car, and drove to. the spot where we figured she'd be. The woods she went camping in when she was 5, before her mother died. One of her only happy moments. We got out of the car, and saw that the door to the cabin was cracked. We waited in the car, and let Luke investigate. We wanted Luke to be the one to find Ella.

*LUKES POV*

I got out of the car and ran to the cabin door. She could be in here! I creaked open the door.

"Shit." I whispered. I wanted to sneak up on Ella and kiss her from behind, like I always did.

I tiptoed across the floor and saw the cupboards open. She must be here! I tiptoed into the hallway, and opened a door that seemed to lead into her old room. I didn't see anyone there, so I moved onto the next room. It was her step-sister's room. No one. Next was her parents, no one. Last was the bathroom. She has must be in here, I thought smiling to myself.

There she was. Lying on the floor, in the pool of her own blood. Wrists slit, pale body, piece of paper by her head. the note read;

To whoever finds me,

I'm sorry. I just couldn't take the hate. I thought running away would help, but it didn't. It just got worse. I couldn't.

To Luke,

I'm sorry, Luke. I couldn't take it any longer. I love you.

-Love always, Ella Grace Harris<3

I screamed at the top of my lungs. I grabbed Ella's lifeless body in my arms and started sobbing. Hailey, Calum, and Ashton appeared in the doorway. Calum gasped, Hailey bursted into tears, and Ashton comforted Hailey. After what seemed like 3 hours of me crying, Calum told me it was time to go. We had to call the police.

"NO! I WONT LET HER GO THAT EASILY! I LOVE HER!"

"I know you do Luke, so do I. We all do. But we need to call the police to pick up her body." Ashton responded for Calum.

"NO! YOU DONT LOVE HER LIKE I DO!"

Calum picked me up off the floor, flailing, then sobbing into his shoulder. Ashton ended up calling the police because Hailey was a mess, and Calum was comforting me.

About 20 minutes later, the police came to get Ella's body. They asked me questions like;

'What were you doing here?'

'Where did you find her?'

'Did you touch the knife?'

Of course, I barely could answer. So Calum answered for me.

'He was looking for her, that's his girlfriend. She ran away.'

'He found her on the bathroom floor in a pool of her own blood.'

'No, when he picked her up it fell out of her hand.'

===============================

AHHHHHH GUYS IM SORRY I CRIED WHILE WRITING THIS CHAPTER

sorry it happened so early ugh