Looking (7)

========================

CHAPTER 7;

LOOKING

========================

LUCY'S POV

========================

 I swear it feels like we've been looking for Ella for a month now. When in reality, its only been a week. This time, it was only Michael and I. 

"Hey babe, how are you holding up?" Michael said as he momentarally took his eyes off the road to look at me sympithetically and softly pick up my hand to hold.

"I'm doing just fine Mikey, thanks for asking. But I'm not so sure about Luke." I confessed, becoming worried about Luke. 

"I know. He hasn't been eating right, he hasn't been focusing, mostly sleeping all day, and when we occasionally play at venues here in LA, he doesn't really focus or try."

"It's really worrying me, Michael. I mean we all miss Ellla a ton. And Cassidy feels super guilty because she feels she was to harsh on Ella. But Cassidy was right. We all were recieving hate, but we were helping each other through it. She was just pushing us away, taking it harder."

"It's worrying me too. Which is why we're going out in shifts to find Ella so someone can stay at the house to watch Luke. Also, to see if Ella comes back."

We kept driving, what felt like hours. We eventually got to tired to continue on, so we went home. We told the police that Ella had gone missing last week. When she had gone missing. They haven't really done anything to find her, which makes me upset. When we got home, it looked like no one was there. It began to rain really hard, so we decided to just sleep in the back of Michael's car.

"I'm really sorry, Lucy." Michael whispered to me as he kissed my forehead and stroked my hair.

"It's okay, Michael. It isn't your fault. It's ours. We were to hard on her."

"No you guys weren't. You were trying to be good friends." 

"I love you." I said.

I began to kiss him passionately. The kiss became heated, when I moved to take off his shirt. Thank God for tinted windows.I thought to myself. He moved to take off mine, breaking the kiss momentarally. He almost imediately took his skinny jeans off as I reached to take off mine. I took my hand and began to ruffle his purple and black hair. I continued to kiss his soft, pink lips. I moved my hand from his hair, down his torso, and onto his length. I began to palm his length. He moaned into the kiss as I giggled. He started to unclasp my bra and palm my breast. Damn, that feels good. Wait, what? I thought again. I slid his boxer shorts down and began to pump. He moaned even louder into the kiss. I slid off my panties, and he started to kiss down my neck and began to suck on my neck. Hickey right there. I thought to myself a 3rd time. He kissed me passionately again as he began to grind his hips on mine. 

"Are you ready? Are you sure you want to?" He asked, making sure.

"Yes Michael. I want to." I reassured him for what felt like the 7th time.

He began to slowly thrust into me when he asked if he was hurting me and if I wanted to stop. Of course I told him no, so he continued. He thrusted slower, faster, faster, until he released inside of me. Shit, did he pull a condom out or did he already have one on? Oh God what do I do. I thought almost freaking out. Of course though, I kept it in. After that, I ended up getting dressed and drifting off to sleep with Michael's arms wrapped around me safely. 

I awoke in the morning with the sound of Michael and Calum talking.

"Luke hasn't eaten anything since you left yesterday. He's getting really pale and weak, Michael. What do we do?" Calum asked.

"I'm not sure. But until we find Ella, we need to keep feeding him. He needs to get stronger." 

I opened the door and hopped out after Michael replied to Calum. I walked over and stood by Michael and Calum. Calum walked over to me and gave me a hug and apologized. Of course, I hugged back and said it was okay. After getting hungry, I went into the house to get something to eat. I ended up getting myself of Cocoa Puffs. 

After I finished my bowl of Cocoa Puffs, I had to go to the bathroom. I figured I might as well take a pregnancy test while I'm in there. So I walked into the bathroom closest to the kitchen. We always kept pregnancy tests and condoms under the sink incase we might need them. I picked up a pregnancy test and used it. Michael knocked on the door.

"Hey is it Lucy in there? It's Michael."

"Yeah it's me Mikey. Come in." I said as I opened the door. 

"Is that a pregnancy test? What are the results?" Michael asked pointing to the test.

"Michael, I'm pregnant."

=================================

OOOOOOOOH SHIT

dedicated to Alexis, bc she got onto her softball team. congrats Alexis :-) love you all of the fab four <3