What? (5)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

CHAPTER 6

What?

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ella's POV

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It's been about 6 weeks since Luke and I started dating. And about 3 weeks since Luke confirmed it on twitter. For some reason, people are being so cruel with hate.

I sat on my bed on twitter scrolling through my mentions. Most consisted of, "Go die whore no one likes you bitch" Why?

The worst was, "Seriously so fat and ugly. The world doesn't need anymore skanks like you. Go kill yourself thirsty bitch"

I've been recieving hate for about 2 weeks now.

"Hey Ella, you gotta come eat something" Cassidy said as she walked in.

"I'm not hungry."

"Cmon."

"I'm not hungry I said." I spat back.

"Look Ella, we know you've been recieving hate and so have we. But were trying to help you through this all you're doing is pushing us away. So if your going to do that, sorry but we cant be your friends then." Cassidy said as she walked away.

I packed a bag full of clothes and my phone and walked into our back yard. In our backyard, I carved a passage way to my treehouse. I climbed up the ladder into the treehouse. I already had a mattress, comforter, and pillows. I called Luke.

"Hey babe. Whats up?" He whispered into the phone.

"Why are you whispering?"

"It's like 3am here. I was up thinking about you."

"Oh. Sorry to bother you. I've been recieving a lot of hate."

"No honey, you aren't a bother. And I know. its sad and I'm sorry. I'm tired and I'm going to go to bed, but hey, I love you."

"Good night. I love you too...." I said before I hung up.

About 3 hours later around 2 am, I was still awake and crying. I didn't understand why everyone was so cruel to me. I've heard about people cutting and how it relieves emotional pain, but I've never self harmed before. I found a razor lying around and began to cut. It made my emotional pain go away and be replaced with physical pain. It made me feel a lot better. When I was bleeding a lot, I got a towel and dried the blood and went to sleep.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

gUYS IM SO FUCKING SORRY I DIDNT MEAN TO I