The Concert(2)

==========================================

Chapter 2; The Concert

Luke's POV

==========================================

Wow that girl was amazing. I thought to myself. I had met this girl about a half hour ago back stage in our dressing room. Her name is Ella and man, is she beautiful.

We eventually had to do soundcheck while Ella and her freidns went back outside to wait in line to get into the venue. The song order we were doing was What I Like About You, She Looks So Perfect, Amnesia, Heartache On The Big Screen, and the Only Reason. Inbetween She Looks So Perfect and Amnesia, we have a little break. Then afterwards, we have another show for the other people who go extra show tickets to see us perform Teenage Dirtbag, Disconnected, and I Miss You.

After the first show it was time to have the tiny aftershow. Little did I know Ella was going to be there.

After both shows, the boys and I went back onto the tour bus after a long concert when I got a text. It was from Ella.

We texted each other for about an hour and a half until I was so tired I was barely able to keep my eyes open. This was how our conversation went.

E; Hey Luke, its me, Ella from the concert in LA. I just wanted to text you so you had my number and you didn't freak out that it was someone who got your number haha :-)

M; Hey Ella. Its cool haha :-) So how'd you like the show?

E; It was amazing! You guys were awesome! Tell Ashton, Michael, and Calum I said amazing job :-)

M; Thanks and will do :-) So, want to play 21 Questions? I want to get to know you.

E; Okay. Favourite colour.

M; Blue. Favourite food?

And it continued on until she asked me this;

E; Why did you ask for my number?

M; I thought you were beautiful and I figured most beautiful girls are nice so I wanted to find that out.

E; Awe thanks Luke. I'm glad you think that.

The conversation continued until we knew almost everything ab out each other. She also told me that she thinks Mikey and Hailey are going to hook up soon. That's good because Mikey hasn't dated a girl in what seems like forever. He usually just sits and plays PS4. I think Ash really likes Lucy and Calum really likes Cassidy. I'm happy for them. They deserve someone.

When I woke up in the morning it was about 10am and everyone was up in the lounge area of the tour bus. I slowly shuffled back there still tired. As I walked into the room, everyone looked up from what they were doing ad=nd just stared at me. They all began to talk at once, which really gave me a headache.

"GUYS! ONE AT A TIME PLEASE. MICHAEL YOU CAN GO FIRST."

"Okay you need to tell us, like now, about you and Ella."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, are you getting laid anytime soon? Does she have nice boobs?" He asked. The sexual side of Michael as always.

'Really dude? I just met her last night. No I am not getting laid. Yes she has nice boobs. Ashton you can go next."

"Okay. Is she really nice? Do you like her a lot?" Ashton asked.

"Yeah she's nice. And yeah, I do actually. I really like her. Calum you can go now."

"Okaaaaay! When will you ask her out?"

"Not sure of that one yet. Maybe soon. Not sure. Now you all need to tell me your stories. Calum, how are you and Cassidy?"

"Good, awesome actually. She's a really cool girl. I think I'm going to ask her out soon."

"Congrats man. Ashton, you and Lucy next."

"She's really kindhearted. I like her. I think she likes ponies too!" He said happily and he giggled like a little schoolgirl. Childish Ash as always.

"Mikey, you and Hailey."

"She's really hot. And I think she's dirty-minded like me. AND SHE LIKES VIDEO GAMES. IM MARRYING HER."

We all laughed together.