The News of Tragedy and Despair is Released

It's the next  morning. After Nagito almost got ran over by the car.  I'm sure he's still pretty shoken up. I wake up  and stretch a little, and yawn a long yawn , then I go make some coffee and sit down on the sofa.  I just sit there quietly not saying a word while I drink my coffee.  I decide to text Nagito and see how he's doing.

"Hey buddy. How's it going? Are you OK from yesterday? If you're OK enough, not really shoken up maybe would you like to come over?" I don't hear back from him until about maybe 20 minutes later. He must of been sleeping.  Eventually he texted back. 

"Hey, Hinata-kun.  Yeah, I'm a little shaken up from yesterday but I'm OK now. I would love to come over, but maybe I just need to rest a little bit, just a little bit more." He texts back.

" oh OK. See you in a little bit. I'll come by to pick you up is that all right? Maybe later we can go to a restaurant or something probably to get lunch. I just really hope you're OK now, and I just want to make sure that you're all right. I love you, I really hope you get better soon." I text back.  I decide to sit on my front porch and look at the sky. I walk outside still a little drowsy, but also wide-awake.  I sit down on my dark brown  cedar wood porch. I look up at the shining periwinkle sky.  The sight of this miraculous sky makes me doze off a pinch.  I'm just vaguely thinking about Nagito  and everything that happened yesterday.  I remember it like it was two minutes ago. I just don't want to think about it anymore. I just relax and sit on the porch looking above.  Then look below at the  wet, shimmery emerald grass.  I brush it with my fingers. It feels really nice, the silky blades of grass between my fingers. Fuyuhiko is walking past my home and sees me.

" hey. What are you up to? You seem kind a lonely care if I join ya?" He asks.

" yeah I guess so." I say as I exhale the fresh morning air. Fuyuhiko sits down on the porch beside me. 

" you OK? Seem kind of depressed." he asks.

" yes. I guess I'm OK. *breath*  although yesterday was kind of, well, not really one of my best days. Or Nagito's either." I reply.

"Why? What happened?" Fuyuhiko questions?

"Well, Nagito and I were walking across the street. Then a careless driver sped past Nagito, almost hitting him." I reply.

"Dang... Those kind of people suck..." Fuyuhiko says angrily. We both just sit on the porch looking above. Then about an hour or so later I decide to go pick up Nagito.  As I approach his house, I am still thinking about yesterday. I'm trying to stop thinking about it, then I knock on his door. Nagito opens the door.

"Hi, Hinata." Nagito says with a little smile. He lets me in and we sit on his sofa.  I give him a quick hug and the small kiss on the cheek and we just sit there and talk. 

"So, you ok?" I ask him.

"Yes. I'm ok I guess." Nagito replies. We then both just sit there thinking about an activity we both should do.  Then I get an idea. 

"Wanna take a walk?" I ask.

"Yeah. A walk sounds nice." Nagito says.  We decide to go for a little stroll, and we both walk out the door. We walked down the  doorsteps of Nagito's house.  As we are walking, we see other people walking as well. We see one of our new friends, and a girl with pink hair. Her hair is short, and a little silvery pink. She looks at me very kindly as she plays a game.  I think she kind of likes me. Although I am not up for another date. I look at her a little bit disgusted and I hold Nagito's hand tightly. The girl notices my disgusted expression and then looks at Nagito. She looks disgusted at Nagito and I  excuse myself Nagito. I walk over to the girl my fists clenched,  my eyes determined yet  serious. 

"Excuse me, but what makes you think that you can look at my boyfriend like that?" I say to her.

" he's your boyfriend? I didn't know a boy as good looking and handsome as you are who is very gay.  I thought you might like a girl like me. But no, you had  choose the gay path and not go with a beautiful girl like me. What a  disappointment  you are." She says very rudely.

"H-hey!  Just because I'm gay doesn't mean you have to be very rude to me. I can like who I like, and it doesn't have to be you." I snap back at her. Nagito hears me yelling and getting upset. He walks over to us.

"Um, is everything OK over here? It sounds like there's a lot of yelling and arguing." Nagito asks.

" not really. This  girl's being really rude just because I'm gay. " I say. Nagito notices my ashamed expression. 

" excuse me what makes you think you have the rights to be rude to my boyfriend?" Nagito snaps. " I don't know what the heck is wrong with you, but  this needs to stop right now!"

" what makes you think you have the right to talk to a lady that way? I don't know what you're yelling about. But, I do believe that YOU  need to stop this right now. You're acting rude right now. I can't believe you. I thought we were friends and I thought we were together. but no, you had to choose him. I can't believe you turned out like this Nagito. I thought we were together. But no, you brought me down you couldn't do it. You were too afraid. You couldn't do it." The girl yells back at Nagito.

" what are you even talking about?! I don't even know you! I don't know who you think you are, but you need to stop your attitude right now." Nagito yells. He kind of persuades the girl to leave the area. The girl swings out a pocket knife and slashes Nagito across his right eye. Nagito groans in pain as he holds his hand over his eye. The girl runs away.

"Nagito! You're gonna be ok. I promise!" I say to Nagito. I put my hand around his shoulder and walk quickly to the hospital with him. I call for a doctor to take care of him. Soon I get a hold of one and they take Nagito to the emergency room. I am told to wait in the waiting area. I am very paranoid and worried. Thoughts and fear raced through my mind. I try to calm myself down. I observe the sights of the hospital. The white glassy tile floors, the paintings of trees and all kinds of beautiful nature. But not even my favorite painting can calm me down. There is a television set in the corner of the celling. The News channel is on. I decide to gaze upon it. I then see the girl whom had slashed Nagito. 

"Chiaki Nanomi has been spotted in the town of Hope's Peak in a fight with two other boys around her age. One eyewitness has reported that Nanomi has struck one of these poor boys in the face with a pocket knife. The victim currently recovers in Hope's Peak Hospital and is said that he will possibly loose his right eye, due to the slash wound being so devastatingly deep. There are currently 8 warrents out for Chiaki's arrest. Our news reporter Mahiru Koizumi is now with our eyewitness. Mahiru," the news reporter states. I watch in horror and despair as they proceed to speak of the incident.

"Thank you. And now I am with our eyewitness, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu. So, Kuzuryuu, can you explain what happened? Fuyuhiko? He has seemed to um, wait, I see him. He's over here. Fuyuhiko!" News reporter Mahiru says. She walks to Fuyuhiko as I watch in shock and terror. "Fuyuhiko. Can you tell us what happened?" Fuyuhiko has tears streaming from his golden eyes. 

"Go away!!" He yells.

"Oh.. Um, it appears he does not want to talk." Mahiru says. "Back to you, Kana." I look away and burry my face in my hands as tears threatened to flow.