Sweet Treat

It's the next morning, late in the morning. Around 10, or so. I'm still asleep. Nagito just woke up. He wakes up, yawns a bit, and rubs his weary eyes. He sits up, and looks to me. He smiles a little, and puts his hand in my head, feeling my messy hair. He smiles more, and kisses my head. I smile dreamily. Nagito chuckles a little, and stands up. He stays there for a bit, and relaxes his legs. He then walks out, and goes to make himself coffee. He makes his coffee, and sits down on the sofa. He pulls the coffee table close to the sofa, and puts his legs on it, reclining a little. He takes a blanket, and covers himself. He sits there, drinking his coffee, and he watches a program on the television set. He left the coffee maker on, and gets it ready for me when I wake up. I'm in our bed, fast asleep. I'm tossing and turning a little bit, cause of the morning sun pouring in the window. I eventually wake up. I can smell the coffee brewing. I sit up, yawn a bit, and rub my eyes. I move my messy, brown hair out of my face. I look to Nagito's side of the bed, and I grab the little pill bottle sitting on his nightstand. I walk out into the living room.

"Morning, baby." I say sleepily.

"Hm? Oh! Look who's up." Nagito says with a smile and a chuckle. I laugh a little and sit next to him. We kiss, and he snuggles me close to him.

"I brought you your medicine. In case you forgot to take it." I say kindly. I hand him the bottle of pills.

"Aw, thanks, Haj." He says sweetly. He kisses my head, and opens the pill bottle. He takes out about two or three, and puts them in his mouth. He swallows them, then takes a drink of his coffee. "I made you coffee. It's in the brewer." I nod my head, and stand up. I ruffle Nagito's hair, and go get my coffee. I come back, and sit down beside him.

"How are you feeling?" I ask with a sleepy smile.

"Better." Nagito says with a kind smile. He kisses my cheek, and leans his head on my shoulder. I yawn a little bit. "You sound tired. Heh, I think you should sleep in more, sleepyhead." Nagito chuckles.

"Heheh, yeah. *yawn*" I go. We sit and talk for a little while. "So, I went out last night, after you went to bed."

"Really? I thought you went to sleep just after I did." Nagito says.

"Heh, yeah. But I woke up. I couldn't sleep. So, I went out into the living room, and, I just, wanted to get you something." I say sweetly. I touch my nose to Nagito's. He laughs a little. "I'm gonna go get it, ok?" I kiss Nagito, then I stand up, and walk to the kitchen. I reach up into the top cabinet, and I grab a small plastic container. I bring it out to Nagito. "I got you something." I smile. I sit down on the sofa, and hand the container to Nagito.

"Aw, Haj! You shouldn't have! You're so sweet!" Nagito says as he looks at what I gave him. I gave him a small container, holding a dark chocolate Carmel-pretzel cupcake, with royal icing.

"Your favorite. I got it, hand made from scratch, by Teruteru". I say as I watch Nagito open the container. He pulls out the cupcake, and looks at it. His mouth waters a little. "Heheh. You can eat it now if you want to." I smile. Nagito looks at the cupcake some more, then takes a bite. His face goes numb with delight and wonder. He sinks deep into the sofa, and smiles. "Heh, you like it, huh?" I chuckle. Nagito nods his head dreamily.

"It's sooooo good..." Nagito says. He smiles enchantingly. He eats his cupcake, and drinks his coffee. I go in the kitchen to make myself some breakfast. I get myself a bowl of cereal, and some bacon. I make Nagito some, too. I bring it out to him, and place it on the coffee table. I then go into out room, and get my laptop. I place it on my lap, and open it. I click and type a bit, then I get a video chat request. It's from out friend, Makoto Naegi. I accept it, and click on the little icon.

"Hey!" Naegi says.

"Hi! Woah! Do you have, 'everybody' behind you?" I say astonished.

"Yup! All of our friends. Hey, is Nagito there?" Naegi says.

"Yeah." I say. I turn to Nagito. "It's Makoto. He's video chatting. Nagito turns to face my laptop.

"Woah! Hey, everyone!" Nagito says sweetly.

"Hey! How's everything going? How are you feeling?" Our friend, Shuichi Saihara says.

"I'm doing very well." Nagito says warm-hearted. "What are you all doing here?"

"We wanted to see you! We wanted to check in on you!" Our other friend, Kokichi Ouma says enthusiastically.

"Aw. How sweet." Nagito says with a little blush coming across his cheeks. We all talk for a little while.

"We love you guys. We wish you the best recovery, Nagito." Our friend, Rantaro Amami says.

"Thank you, so much." Nagito says lovingly. We sit and talk for a bit. I think Nagito really enjoyed his treat.