"Hajime?... Are You Alright?..." -Nagito

It's the next morning, after Nagito gave me his... surprise. We are still asleep. Nagito and I fell asleep holding hands, again. We were so into the surprise last night, we forgot to put on our clothes. We still have our under clothes on, of course, we remembered to put those back on. We have no shirts or pants on. A few minutes later, I start to wake up. I open my eyes slowly, and rub my watery eyes.  I look over at Nagito, and see that he seems to be in distress. I think he's having a nightmare. I notice, and then wrap him in my arms. I pull him close and comfort him.

"Shh, it's alright, Nagi. I've got you. There's nothing to worry about, Nagi. I'm here." I whisper with a soft smile. I then stroke the back of Nagito's head to calm him down. Nagito calms down, and he smiles softly. I then gently put my forehead on his. Soon after, he wakes up. He opens his eyes slightly, and looks at me. "Hey. Morning, Nagi." I say softly. I kiss Nagito on the forehead. I release Nagito from my hold, and he sits up.

"Morning, Haj." He says sleepily. He yawns a long yawn, and rubs his tired eyes. He then looks at me. "Haj?... You alright?" He asks.

"Yeah, I'm fine, why?" I say confused.

"You look a little pale. Are you feeling alright?" Nagito asks concerned. He feels my forehead. "Yeah... You feel like you have a fever or something." Nagito has a look of concern as he puts on his shirt and a pair of sweatpants. "Maybe you should take some medicine."

"Uh, ok. But, are you sure? I don't feel sick." I say. I feel my forehead. It's a bit warm. "Oh. Maybe you're right. My forehead is a bit warm. But i real don't feel sick." I get my shirt on and a pair of sweatpants and a sweatshirt.

"Haj, please don't argue with me." Nagito says.

"I'm not arguing with you. I'm just confused." I say. "*cough*... mmh... I think maybe you're right. I kinda do feel a little nauseous." 

"Maybe I should take you to the doctor." Nagito says concerned. "Why don't you get yourself dressed and ready, and I'll make an appointment for you." I do as I was told, and I got my other pants on. I go in the bathroom and touch up my hair, and gel my ahoge. 

"Alright, Nagito. *cough* I'm ready." I say.

"Alright. Let's go." Nagito says. We walk out of the door, and we walk to the doctor's office. About halfway there, we see Fuyuhiko. He walks over to us and we talk.

"Hey, what's up? Where ya going?" He asks.

"We're going to see the doctor. Hajime isn't feeling well." Nagito says. He looks at me with worried eyes.

"Oh. Well, I hope you're feeling better soon, Haj." Fuyuhiko says with a light smile.

"Thanks, Fuyu." I say.

"Well, I won't keep you two waiting too long. Go on ahead now, and go see the doctor. You need it, Haj." Fuyuhiko says kindly with a smile. He puts his hand on my shoulder.

"Thanks." I say with a smile. Nagito and I keep walking. We eventually get to the doctor's office. We walk inside, and Nagito checks me in. I'm sitting in the waiting room, waiting. Nagito comes back and sits down beside me.

"The doctor should call you into her office in a few minutes." Nagito says. I nod my head and look a my phone. I'm feeling a little worried. Nagito notices my expression. "Haj, you ok? You look a little nervous." 

"What? I'm fine... I mean, I guess I'm a little nervous." I say. A few minutes later, A nurse comes out of the back room.

"Hajime Hinata?" She says. 

"Um, y-yes. That's me." I say nervously.

"Hi. You can follow me." She says. I look at Nagito worried. I don't think he is coming with me. I feel a lot more nervous without him. The nurse notices my nervous expression, and that I'm looking at Nagito. "He can come back with you if you want him to." The nurse says kindly. Nagito stands up and follows us. The nurse takes us to an examination room. "So what seems to be the troubles? Your symptoms?"

"Um, I just feel a little n-nauseous." I say. I'm really nervous, and my voice is a little shaky. The nurse notices my nervousness. She comes over to me, and first takes my temperature. While I have the thermometer in my mouth, Nagito is holding my shoulder, trying to calm me down. I look at him, and I start to feel calm. But my heart is still racing. The nurse takes the thermometer out of my mouth.

"Hmm, It looks like you have a slight fever." She says. She then takes a small light, and looks at my throat. She says my throat looks fine, and she then takes a little cotton swab and takes a DNA sample from my throat. After that, she types in her computer. "Ok. Just one more thing, and then I'll take a look at your DNA sample." She says. 

"Oh, good. we're almost done... heh." I say. Nagito laughs slightly. The nurse then walks close to me, and tells me that she will listen to my heart and lungs. I start to feel even more nervous, because i know my heart is racing already, and I just hope she doesn't think that my heartbeat is irregular. She listens for about a minute, then she goes and types in her computer. 

"So, your heart rate is a little fast, but I can tell it's like that just because you're nervous. Heheh." The nurse says.

"Heh, yeah." I chuckle. The nurse goes to look at the computer. 

"Oh. Um, Hajime, it looks like you are scheduled for a vaccine." The nurse says.

"I am?" I ask. "Do I have to do it today?"

"No, but it would be better, in my opinion, to do it today." The nurse says. I decide to take it today. The nurse tells me someone else will give me the vaccine. The nurse leaves, and Nagito and I wait.

"So that wasn't so bad, was it?" Nagito says with a little smile.

"I guess it wasn't Heh." I say. Not long after, the other nurse comes in.

"Hey, hey! What's up? Can't wait to receive this vaccine, can't ya? hehehe!" She says as she walks in. This nurse his long pink pigtails.

"Uh, I guess so...?" I say. The nurse walks over to us, and she brings a syringe and disinfecting wipes. She comes over and rolls up my sleeve. She cleans my shoulder, and then injects the syringe in my shoulder, and delivers the vaccine.

"All done! You're good to go! you were so good!" She says. She laughs under her breath. Nagito and I leave the doctor's office and go home. We get home, and decide to make lunch. 

"Feeling better, Haj?" Nagito asks.

"Yeah. I'm feeling great. I, actually think the vaccine helped." I say. Time goes by since then. It is now just a little after 8:00pm. Nagito is sitting on the sofa, looking at his phone. I am in our bedroom, reading a book. I've been very quiet. Nagito decides to come check on me. 

"Haj? You in there? How are you feeling?" He asks. I do not respond, however. The lights are turned off, and I am just sitting on the bed, holding the book, with m eyes closed. "Haj?... Are you aright in there?..." Nagito walks in the room and comes next to me. He tries to shake my shoulder a little. I don't respond. "Haj?..." Nagito starts to get worried. 

"...Hinata...? Is Hinata, the one you're looking for?..." I say... Or at least I think...

"Haj, this isn't funny." Nagito says seriously.

"Oh, Komaeda... You don't understand, do you?" I say... I think. I open my eyes slowly.

"*gasp* H-Haj?..." Nagito says worried.