Old Habits

Kendall's POV

When I woke up I checked my phone and noticed a message from my mom:

Kris: Hey Ken, your shoots been postponed so you don't have anything going on today. Enjoy your day hun, love you.

Kendall: Okay thanks ma love you.

Now that I didn't have anything going on I could probably go to y/n's for breakfast since her shoot isn't until later today. I sent her a text to see what she was doing and then I hopped in the shower.

When I got out of the shower I changed into a simple outfit for the day and I checked my phone and saw I had a message from y/n:

Y/N: Morning to you too babe. I'm not doing anything for breakfast but if you wanted to come over I could make you something and we could hang out before my shoot. ❤️❤️❤️

Kendall: Okay yeah I'll be over in a little bit, I love you. ❤️❤️❤️

Y/N: I love you too, see you soon. ❤️😘😘😘

I grabbed a few things before heading out the door and getting into my car. On the drive over I couldn't stop thinking about y/n and how in love with her I am. I've never felt this was towards anyone and the feeling is kind of refreshing. It's weird because every time I think about my future, she's in it. My thoughts might be a little premature but I really feel like she's the one I want to spend my life with and have a family with.

When I got to y/n's house I noticed her sister's car was still parked in the drive which told me she was still over. Y/n's sister is really nice and I'd like to get to know her better which I think will happen in time. When I got to the door I knocked and the door opened revealing a smiley y/s/n.

"Hey Kendall come in, y/n just ran upstairs for a moment but she'll be right down," y/s/n said opening the door wider and moving to the side so I could walk in.

"Thanks y/s/n, so what are you up to today?" I asked her and she shut the door and turned around to face me.

"Nothing really, I might go out later but that's about it, how about you?" she asked me as we walked further into the house.

"About the same, my shoot got canceled today so I guess I'm gonna have a chill out day," I said smiling, we heard y/n coming down the stairs and we turned to see her. She was still in pajamas and her hair was put up in a messy bun, but she still looks really hot. She makes literally everything look amazing.

"Hey babe," y/n said coming down the stairs and giving me a peck on the lips, "So what do you want me to make you?"

"Anything," I said giving her another peck on the lips she smirked and walked off to the kitchen leaving me and y/s/n still in the entry way of the house.

"You guys give me all the feels, you're literally so cute," y/s/n said making me blush. We walked into the kitchen and saw y/n making pancakes and bacon, me and y/s/n sat down and we all started talking and listening to music. After we all ate y/n went up stairs to shower leaving me and y/s/n alone again.

"So, I've been meaning to talk to you about something," y/s/n said after we had been sitting on our phones for a while. I clicked off my phone and looked up at y/s/n.

"I feel like this is something you need to know and I don't think y/n would ever bring this up..." she said trailing off a bit and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What just tell me you're kinda scaring me," I said.

"Well after the thing that happened with me and y/n's dad, she kind of...she kind of started to do things..." she said vaguely.