Нσgωαятѕ

Today's song...Thinking Out Loud- Ed Sheeran ^

I quickly stuff my midnight black owl, Draco, into his cage and put my cat, Leo, into my bag. I rush down the stairs where mother, father, and Orion are waiting by the door.

"Come along, Cassiopeia," she shrieks, "We're going to be late!"

"Okay, okay, I'm coming," I say, grabbing hold of my trunk, "Don't get your knickers in a twist."

Before you can say, 'organic!' (Ohhh SpongeBob reference!) I grab hold of my father's arm and hold on tightly as we Apparate to King's Cross Station.

In order to avoid running into Muggles, my parents (mostly Mum) Apparate us directly to platform 9 3/4. In front of us is the massive, fantastic, and very scarlet red Hogwarts Express.

"Okay," Mum says, bending to my level, "behave yourself, and try not to scare off too many boys," she kisses my forehead, "love you, Cassie."

It's rare to have a moment like this where my Mum shows affection, so I take full advantage, "Love you too, Mummy," I say, hugging her tightly.

The train whistle cuts through the air, "All aboard!"

Orion and I grab our trunks and hurry towards the train. My lovely twin is of the opposite gender and actually cares about exercise so, naturally, his 'hurry' is much faster than mine.

He hurls his trunk onto the train, climbs on after it, and is gone before you can say, 'stupid brother'.

Everywhere we go, my brother is always getting stared at and pursued by other girls. I don't know if it's his shining silvery-grey eyes, his muscular body, his devilish smirk, or his midnight black curls that girls dream of touching, or if it's all four.

Just like my brother, I am always getting eye-raped by people. It may be because boys are into insanely short girls, (I'm a grand height of 4'11) the black curls or the silvery eyes I share with my brother but it's definitely not because I'm fit. I have an, erm, generous behind and a bit more in the upstairs department than normal for an eleven-year-old. What I don't have is the muscle that is needed to lift this damn thing onto the train.

It takes a while, but I manage to hurl the little shit (it's actually huge, but I'll call it what I want, dammit!) onto the train. I drag it to a random compartment and sit my generous ass down.

Apparently, I was this close to missing the train, because right then, the train set off. A few seconds later, I hear loud talking outside my compartment. Three boys laugh loudly about something and open the door to my compartment.

The first boy has short, black hair with bright blue eyes. I know him, of course, because I know what every Sacred Twenty-eight member's name and description. William Frank Longbottom looks a bit flushed as if he'd been running.

He notices me sitting in the corner of the compartment first, "Oh, hi. I'm Will," he said, holding out his hand. I pretend like I don't know him and shake his hand, "I'm Cassie."

"Can we sit here?" one of the other boys ask. "Sure," I shrug. Immediately, the boy holds out his hand, "Charlie," he says. I take a good look at him and notice that he has really messy black hair and hazel eyes shining with mischief. Then, the other one, who I think is a Weasley (because of his red hair and blue eyes) says, "Hi. I'm Bill."