look who's back bitches

Today's song...A Diss Track Against Myself (Roast Yourself Challenge)- IISuperwomanII (Lilly Singh)

(A/N I promised myself I wouldn't come back. I owe myself five bucks.  🦌🦌🦌🦌🦌 I hope you missed shitty one-shots!)

  🦌🦌🦌🦌🦌 I hope you missed shitty one-shots!)

Charlie

The summer before my last year was the first summer that I didn't spend with my best friend.

True, I had Bill and Will, but it just wasn't the same. 

I remember walking into school with my head down, trying to ignore what sounded like her laughter. We attempted to smile and joke around, but it wasn't the same. Only the sight of the Hogwarts castle, looming ahead could partially cheer me up, since my best memories took place there.

Like the time Cassie used Polyjuice Potion to pretend to be Professor Dippet. And that other time when we flooded the school and forced everyone to get to class by boat. And the time when we all first shifted into our animal forms and became illegal Animagi.

We walk into the Great Hall and sit through the boring Sorting. I absentmindedly look over at the Slytherin table where Tom watches the Sorting, looking as bored as us, but without Cassie by his side. That was strange, but at the time I didn't think much of it.

Little did I know, Cassie was behind the doors, giggling to herself, trying to hide without anyone noticing.

Right when the Sorting was over, and Dippet had finished his speech, the feast started, and Cassie was still nowhere to be found. 

As the conversation started to bubble up in the Great Hall, the doors burst open, and the Hall was filled with colour. People looked in awe as unicorns and centaurs formed from nothing and burst into brilliant lights of all colours.

The centre of attention was put on Cassie, who's uniform shirt was untucked and who's tie was haphazardly wrapped around her neck. She smirked in her usual arrogant and cocky way when she noticed that all eyes were on her.

Fireworks weren't allowed at Hogwarts. But the Professors were frozen in their seats until she shouted at the top of her lungs, "IM BACK BITCHES!" and they were forced to chase after her.

She smiled once more and ran to the Ravenclaw table, where she took an entire plate of chicken and speed out of the door, and down the corridor.

In the distance, shortly after, we could hear a triumphant howl far away that made us stand in the middle of dinner and run out into the forest to join her.

And so, our final year of Hogwarts was truly magical. At least, for us it was. For everyone else, every time they see us in the streets, they tell their children that we were the ones that made their lives hell.

Ever since the first time that happened, James and Sirius had been planning something, and while I'll be a proud father, my dear wife will be scolding me for being a bad example to her children.

•••

By the way, I said 'children' in the last sentence, because by that time, Sirius was already a part of the family. 💚🖤

~Nandi 🖤(@Queen_Of_Memessss)