🌱♓📧 🕝📍👌👌👢📧⚡

Today's song...I'm a Mess- Ed Sheeran
I use a lot of Ed Sheeran songs, don't I?

(Another very large time skip. This is the summer before Seventh Year.)

|The Summer of 1943|

"Oh Merlin, I'm scared shitless, Tom."

Tom strides nonchalantly with his hands in his pockets, "Why? We've been planning this for months now."

"Tom, if you haven't realised it yet, WE'VE PLANNED TO MURDER THREE INNOCENT PEOPLE AND BLAME YOUR UNCLE FOR IT!!!"

Tom quickly grabs my waist and places his hand over my mouth. Looking nervously at the the many Muggles around us, he says loudly, "Yes, I saw that film too. It was quite good, wasn't it?"

"What? Oh...YEAH, YEAH um- yeah..."

"Just stop talking, Cass," he says in my ear.

"Yes, uh, good idea."

Too quickly, the Riddle Mansion looms ahead of us. My heart jumps out of my chest, lands on the ground, grows legs, then runs away shouting, "NOPE, NOPE, NOPE, FUCK THIS I'M OFF TO GET SOME ICE CREAM!!"

"NOOO," I yell after it, "TAKE ME WITH YOUUUU!!!"

"Who the bloody hell are you talking to?"

I look down at the ground and blush, "No one," I whisper.

As we walk up the path to the house, I get a weird feeling in my stomach. I automatically move over the few inches to reach Tom and latch onto his arm. Now, I'm no damsel in distress, but Tom is a big guy and I'm a small person. I'm pretty sure it's in my genes to hide behind people bigger than me.

Tom knocks on the door gently once we make it to the top of the path. The door opens and we are greeted by a balding old man. As he lays eyes on Tom, his eyes bug out, but he soon recovers.

"My apologies, sir. I thought that you were Mr. Riddle's son. What is you and the the young lady's business here?"

"I wish to see the Riddle family. Are they all here?"

"Yes, Sir. Follow me."

Tom and the Riddle family look so much alike that it scares me. When Mr. Riddle's eyes rest on Tom, he looks as if he is going to pass out.

"Who is this?" Mrs. Riddle asks.

"My name is Tom. Tom Riddle."

The room falls into a deafening silence.

"That's impossible!" Mr. Riddle shouts, "Don't lie to me, boy!"

Tom's eyes narrow dangerously. He might as well state his murderous thoughts out loud because his eyes give them all away anyway. Fuming, Tom says, "How dare you speak to me that way, you filthy Muggle! You abandoned me and made me the way I am! It's all your fault, father," he spits in disgust, "And now, I'm going to kill you for it."

Tom Riddle Senior laughs. He actually has the audacity to laugh. He is officially fucked.

"What are you, fifteen? Sixteen? You don't have the guts, boy."