Autumn Leaves

Probably the last chapter. I'll make it as happy and uplifting as I can.

Today's song...Autumn Leaves- Ed Sheeran (A/N lol I hope you guys actually listen to this one because it's supposed to go with the story. the last one was just there to make you cry. 😁👍🏽)

"Avada kedavra!"

"Expelliarmus!"

Tom knew it was over before it even started. Once Harry Potter came back from the dead, he knew that this war was finally over. He knew that he was soon going to die.

As his own spell begins to rebound on him and finally end his miserable life, he accepts it. Voldemort will finally be dead, and Tom will be free. He has Harry Potter to thank for that.

The spell hits him and he drops to the ground. Everything is silent. Harry feels triumphant. After all these years, Voldemort is finally dead. Harry wonders briefly if his parents will be proud and begin to turn around to face Hogwarts once more and join everyone in the Great Hall.

"Tom!" someone shouts, making him stop in his tracks. He lifts Draco's wand towards the direction of the sound in alarm.

A silvery figure appears, lighting the now-dark night. Harry recognised the figure as the girl that appeared briefly in the memories of Tom Riddle.

She walks over to Voldemort's corpse and bends down, "Come on, get up, you lazy arse," she says, clapping in his face.

"What..." a deep voice says.

Harry is in shock as Voldemort's corpse blows away in the wind and is replaced by another silvery figure.

Tom Marvolo Riddle lies there with his eyes closed and his hair tousled. He is pulled up roughly by Cassiopeia, who is beautiful as ever, with her eyes shining like they always did.

"Cassiopeia..." Tom says, unbelievingly.

She smirks at him, "Well, Tom, you and Voldy have been having the time of your lives, haven't you?"

Tom groans, "It's been absolutely terrible," he says with his head in his hands, "Please tell me there's something better after this."

"Yeah, but I'm not sure if you can make it there or not..."

"Cassie!"

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding," she says, laughing, "But that Voldemort guy you were possessed by is definitely not going to our fabulous land of wonder and excitement!"

"Of course, my love."

And finally, after sixteen long years, Cassiopeia and Tom share a long and passionate kiss, just like the first one they shared when they were sixteen, fifty five years ago.

When they separate, they seem to notice Harry for the first time. Giggling, Cassiopeia pulls Tom over to the confused teen and envelopes him in a hug.

Harry expects to feel a cold presence in his body, just like when a ghost goes right through him. But the woman is strangely warm and inviting, like a mother's hug. "Thank you, Harry," she says, "Because of you, I have this idiot back by my side."

"Hey!" Tom begins to interject.

"Shut it, Tom. Anyways, I bet your tired from saving the world and whatnot, but I have one more thing you may want to check to truly understand. You don't have to, though."

"What is it?" Harry asks.

Cassiopeia gives him a cheeky grin, "Aren't you used to Dumbledore and his terrible hints? Well, this is another one, but it's way easier to understand." With that, she slips a small paper into his hand and says, "Say 'hi' to Hermione for me, will you Harry? Tell her I expect her and Ron to have at least two children."