Prologue

The boys smiled at each other as they were walking home. The streets were eerily deserted but the two boys didn't mind. This was how it was every Friday evening: both boys would go to the park near their school and talk for hours. Sometimes there was silence, the type that was comfortable, but most of the time the air was filled with joyous melodic laughter of the two boys.

"Tae, I have something to tell you. Please don't panic." Jungkook said nervously as he suddenly stopped in the middle of the path. He pulled Tae in an alley that looked extremely suspicious. Tae looked at his friend with a concerned frown. "Are you okay? What's wrong?" He asked hurriedly reaching out to comfortingly touch his friends shoulder.

"I'm- I'm fine I just think we are..." Before Jungkook could even finish his sentence a black vehicle sped down the road and screeched to a holt near them. Jungkook pushed Tae behind him and stepped forward.

"Run Tae!" Jungkook shouted as a big burly man jumped out of the vehicle. Tae stood there frozen to the spot as he watched the man grab a hold of Jungkook. Jungkook kicked and shouted as the man dragged him towards the car. "JK!" Tae shouted as he finally registered what was happening. As Taehyung reached out to grab a hold of Jungkook the burly man pushed him back.

"Stop it! No!" Tae screamed as he fell back and hit his head against the pavement. The burly man slammed the door shut and Tae could hear Jungkook still shouting and banging against the door. Tae stood up and ignored the dizzy feeling and his lightheadedness as he ran desperately after the car.

His feet pounded against the road as he used all his might but the car was driving further and further away. Tae tripped and screamed in agony as the car disappeared around a corner.

His best friend. His best friend had just been abducted.