Chapter 3 Johns nightmare

John's pov 

"wait i thought i was in the madical bay whats going on? why..ugh my head feel like its gonna explode argh the gravity..iit hurts AARGH PLEASE MAKE IT STOOP!" I cried for help but no reply to be honest there wasn't even any light just blackness all around the gravity was keeping me down And hard, my body ached I looked around to find myself inside the consisousness of my head but the pain to much for me I started slip back into unconsisousness and with that i woke up in a sweat slowly opening my eyes to see gorden looking down worried in his eyes.

"Hey ...how are you...huh...ha..ngh..damn this ..gra..vity..." i managed to blurt out but was hushed into a soft small hug by gordens' whippers and strong grip hug.

Just hearing my little brother whipper made wanna cry too but i was waaay to tired to do anything else so i rested my head against his shoulder and fell into a comfortable sleep.

Gorden pov

I listened to johns soft breathing as he relaxed against my shoulders and so i lay down letting his head rest on top of my chest and fell asleep with him chucling to to mself lsleeply "just like the time when you helped me sleep hehehehe ...night john".

In the Next chapter
Alan finnally snaps