Chapter 4 Alan Finally Snaps

Alan's pov
I was walking towards Scott's desk i was beyond pissed at this point usually i would let it go but for Scott not telling well i think its about he faced a different me.

I eventually was standing in front of Scott while he was sorting out different paper work i stood there watching him calmly honestly i looked back at Virgil for a second and his whole body shivered from the vibe i gave off.

"You wanted to see me......... Scott?" I didn't know if it was the awkward long pause or the serious calm scary tone it had right now that cause my oldest brother stop what he was doing and look up.

Nomal pov
Scott looked up from his desk and gave a quick glance over to Virgil but as soon he lost eye contact with Alan a sudden vibe start hit his senses like a punch would he turned his head around to Alan who was now calmly walking towards the window behind him the next words were like knives to a cutting board.

"Scott I thought I could trust you on telling me when john would wake up but........i guess i was wrong .......AND DON'T GIVE ME THE SCRAP ACTING ON 'WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ALAN' I KNOW HE'S AWAKE BUT FROM WAY YOU KEPT ME FROM KNOWING THIS IS GOING WAY TO FAR! .......so...i talked to Virgil to confirm my question .....if your willing to chuck me onto Thunderbird 5 without asking first was the very first wrong move to make Scott............You ...You ......You know what i cant even look at you anymore the only two people i could trust are gone.....I advise you To Keep your distance from now on Scott..........oh and just to let you know ........I AM GOING To Thunderbird 5 not for your benefit FOR JOHNS BECAUSE RIGHT NOW NONE OF YOU ARE PAYING ATTENTION TO WHAT HE ACTUALLY REALLY NEEDS!"

Before Scott or Virgil could protest Alan walked out with a calm manner which caused the atmosphere in the room to turn into a stone cold state.

Scott looked over to Virgil and saw that he was hurt in the same way Alan was and even he said with his eyes "i know we should of told him Scott and now look what you've had to face." With that Virgil also left leave Scott to think over of he has done he looked over to a photo of the whole family and looked at john and Alan sitting together in the picture smiling but the way Alan lashed out and then went into a calm manner wasn't the usual one he knew and love Alan had changed and he knew he made him do that.

Virgils pov

I ran up to catch up to Alan but as soon i was about to reach him i soon noticed he was slowing down to a small pace and then it eventually turned into a stop and he turned around with a hard cold stare in his eyes I felt a freezing shiver go down the back of my spine. But i soon heard sigh and with nod of his head he allowed me to walk with him.

"So...Alan ...I I'm sorry for what I have done please i didn't mean for you to get hurt i tried my hardest to get Scott to let you see John once he woke up but ......I mean ..."

Before i could even say anything I was glomped into a hug by Alan with his face buried into my chest and hearing his sobs muffled by my shirt all i could do was hug back firmly not letting go, i could slightly hear him say that he forgives me but i think he truly is angry at Scott still for making that Decision with out asking Alan let alone John first. Still both me and Alan started to walk back to ...wait are we heading to the medical bay?!'hmm well i guess since im much as pissed of with Scott as Alan is i guess it wouldn't hurt.'

" Come on Alan lets see who our star man is doing on his recovery before you have go and....well...yeah.. pack.." I tried to sound cheery as we went to the door of the medical room and as soon Alan opened the door we both noticed john and Gordon fast asleep huddled up together, I couldn't help but notice both me and Alan having to forcing to stifle a laugh on how cute both of them looked.

I wish i could say i was hoping for a better goodbye from Alan's departure but to tell the truth to me he may look like he's laughing but really his eyes were actually telling me that he was hurting and was going to miss us while being up on Thunderbird 5.

"..........Lets just hope Eos can get him comfortable for the time he is going to be up there......."

Alan has now excepted his fate but will John the third eldest allow such a risky move?....find out on the next chapter.

Alans first time on Thunderbird 5 ((coming soon.))

((i guys its me the author i was wondering how are you enjoying the book so far im sorry for the up dates being this slow and all but any how im back and doing more pages and up dates if i get lucky......also the reason the future chapters wont have the cover image at top is because I think you get the Picture of what scenario is going on with the Tracy brothers but any how Have fun reading this series bye bye.))