Chapter 7 Things are alright in the end

Normal pov

a few months passed and eventually alan finally had awoken from his unconscious state and he looked around and notice john was fast asleep Yet again back in the other medical bed, Sore but yet alan managed to speak up and said " hey....ow..my throat ...hey...rrnh" alan let out a sigh of frustration but as he started to grow more and more aware he notice lots and lots of get well cards and sorry cards along with chocolates and Other gifts, Alan eyes started to water again he wanted to hug some one badly to say hes back and safe but the other were out at the minute well so he thought he was about to force himself out of bed when Scott the person he wasn't expecting came rushing up and hugging Alan tightly and whispering "welcome back our little Star Saver you had us all scared please don't do that again" Alan didn't know what to do but in the end Alan gave in and hugged Scott back and cried, he cried so much that he was making his sore throat worse which in turned caused him to cough.

John's pov

I slowly woke up to seeing alan hugging Scott?! wow this was new i did notice a few times scott would come in and say some to alan while he was unconscious but this was new ...wait ..WAIT ALAN'S AWAKE OMG HES AWAKE I just finally realised alan was awake and he was crying in scotts arms when both me and alan made eye contact after his coughing fit he mouth slowly to me while still hugging scott 'sorry for scaring EveryOne' I think this was the best thing to wake up to finally nobody fighting anymore im glad the worse has past.

Scott told me i had to stay home still due to the facts that i disobeyed his orders like last time and brains wanted to keep checking my recovery with virgil so i had to stay home and since its december i stayed home just for Alans sake because he wasn't allowed to get out of bed until he was fit to do so, so says Virge as Gordon nicknamed him anyway never again i'm going to let alan do that risky move again.

The END

Authors note

Hey guys its me the author i hoped you liked this miniseries of the thunderbirds, it was my childhoods favourite and i hope this makes your childhood happy as well, im sorry for not posting the chapters for the past few years it was because i had trouble finding a job but none the less i promised i would finished this series and i did Hehehehe any way ITS December so Have a very Very merry happy christmas from me and if you want another series of the thunderbirds or another thing from the gerry anderson's puppets fan series please tell which one you want in the comments below because i would like to know but if want another thunderbirds Story please let me know.

Any way I hope you enjoyed this i'll see you all next time

BYE GUYS!