The Door

(Ganz P.O.V.)

I gave up there was just no end to the fighting and death. Every day it was just killing. All by that human I thought actually could've been a friend and change things, hell even make Papyrus his old self again. But no instead they became my enemy, made things worse by killing everyone, proving that humans are just no good, and murdered my brother.

So I knew I would have to fight them at some point so I waited in the judgement hall for my inevitable fight. After some waiting they finally showed up.

The pest stood there with a grin that shows how cocky they were since my hp is so low

Ganz:
HP: 1
Defense: 10
Info: weakest monster in the underground.

They should've learned never to judge a book by its cover or in this case basic info.

I stared into their red eyes with hidden anger. It was odd that when I met them in the ruins their eyes were closed and never opened but they were able to move around as if everything was clear as glass. Now I see their eyes. Irises were blood red and it sent chills through me.

        The fight started and I threw bones at them quickly

The fight started and I threw bones at them quickly. They dodged them but then I used my magic to grab their soul and started lifting them of the ground and then slammed them down. Then I shot bones from the ground impaling them as if the bones were spikes and summoned gaster blasters and finished them off.

Then time reseted to the beginning of the fight and they had a look of surprise and disbelief on their face then it changed to anger

"What's wrong dirty killer. You look like you just died, oh wait you DID!" I said the last part with anger and activated my gaster eye igniting its flame and my marks started glowing as well.

We started again this time they lasted a little longer but I still killed them. It sorta became routine: they'd reset, attack me, I kill them, and they reset to try again.

Each time they came back they lasted longer as if memorizing my attacks by heart. It got to the point that I just dodged one of their attacks to the head as I moved to the right and saw the knife come down close to the side of my face I saw my reflection as everything was in a sorta slow motion and saw myself change to a smiling melancholy for a split second and back to me.

I quickly killed the human then again everything reset but in the time it reset melancholy appeared with a serious but somehow insane smile look he then said,
"Look that demon is getting really close to killing you so I'm taking over"
"WHAT?! NO! I can beat them!"
"I don't care, you had your fun now it's my turn. I can remember resets much better then you and in only doing this so I can live be grateful I'm doing this. It's not like you are any good anyways. I'll crush that pathetic whelp to pieces until they give up on trying to win."
"......"

He had a point. He can remember resets as if he was the one that caused them. And he was right that I am no good... I couldn't protect the kindness and justice kids, I caused my brother to become a ruthless tyrant, my HP isn't high so I would be left behind.

He's right so I gave up.

He took control and when the fight started instead of the first attack I used he grabbed their soul and sent it straight at them before the human knew it... he shoved his hand through their chest and out the back with the humans actual heart in his hand and he crushed it. All while doing so he had the smile of a madman.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I decided to just drift into the abyss of my mind and laid there drifting... doing nothing... this was where I belonged anyways...

Every now and then I heard very quit whimpering and sobs. They were loud enough for me to just hear them so I decided to find the source.

I started floating towards the sound, it getting louder every foot or so but then it would instantly disappear. If I didn't know any better I'd think it was my mind playing tricks on me... literally but those sobs and whimpers just feel too real so every time the sound would start again I'd move faster towards it.

It would sometimes start in a different direction so I would quickly move that way.

After what felt like hours I finally found the source. Sorta.

There was this big, red, double sided door that had a heart in the center. It looked like the kind of door a king would have.

I readied myself for what I'll find behind it and cautiously moved up the the handles.

I grabbed onto the one on the right and quietly as possible opened it...

What I saw was definitely not what I expected..

Ok I was just fixing a few spelling errors and the original A/N here was that this was the first chapter and asked if it was good and that I basically did this in one hour straight.