Ganz past

Ok so sorry for not updating the story I just have school to deal with and also trying to find a way to explain Ganzs past but couldn't find the words the put it somehow so just watch the video above to sum it and this'll be the last backstory chapter and then the story can really begin. Also I'm gonna start writing in a way I'm more comfortable and quicker for me so chapters can come out faster and I don't get tired midway through typing them because that happens sometimes.~

(Ganz P.O.V.)

"-And that's what happened before Luke and Jean fell, my father Gaster was working on a project known as the Determination pills and I was his Ginny pig, originally Pap was to take them too so results can come quicker with more testers but he was my little brother and was so young and I loved him and I couldn't let him go through that pain.. taking those pills was like being burned from the inside out and when the other souls: Patience, Integrity, Perseverance, and Bravery fell after they died my father would take samples of their souls power and create special determination pills, they'd even glow the souls color, and when I took them it felt like the sun was burning me to ash in a miniature version that was in my body or something. But it was worth it, I got stronger, and Pap wouldn't get hurt. But... at the cost of some humans that were even my friends like Allyssa the Integrity soul-

 We had fun but eventually she was killed and a piece of her souls power was put into a determination pill and I had to take it

We had fun but eventually she was killed and a piece of her souls power was put into a determination pill and I had to take it. It felt like I was basically eating her-" I said with my voice cracking remembering the time she taught me to dance.

 It felt like I was basically eating her-" I said with my voice cracking remembering the time she taught me to dance

   I didn't realize it but I was crying and only knew when I felt a warm embrace from frisk

   I didn't realize it but I was crying and only knew when I felt a warm embrace from frisk. She was up on her knees so she could be higher than me and held me close, I was tearing up in her left shoulder as it was getting damp and bluish from my blue tears.
    "-shh shh it's ok it's all in the past now you don't have to suffer it again ok, your fine and that's what matters right now." Frisk said with an angelic voice. I instantly felt calm because as if it was a melody from an angel.

      I patted her signaling her that I'm I good. When she pulled away she had a sympathetic smile that made my soul ache to make into a happy smile that'll make feel-wait what am I talking about anyways she then spoke,
      "Man your past must have been 'tear'rible way sadder than mine."
      I laughed hearing that. She really knows how to lighten the mood and I knew just how to respond,
        "Nah yours was worse, what people did to you in your past should be considered a 'cry'me."
         "Haha aw thanks but you know what they say,-"
     We both said in unison-
      "-people can grow from sad pasts to make themselves 'pout'terfull HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!"
        We laughed so hard and I felt so happy being with her, and her laugh was just so sweet and cute and-wait what again, what's got into me. But I also felt relieved that she's lightening the mood.
       "-ah man I haven't had a good laugh OR said a pun in a while hehehe"
       "hehe yeah that was good"
       I noticed we sitting next to each other shoulder to shoulder leaning on each other it felt nice. I looked at her eyes that were closed and man I really wanna see what they look like opened but her features were so captivating that I was in a trance and it looked like so was she. My eyes subconsciously lidded and probably I'd hers were open they would lid too.

          Our faces started moving closer to each other while we were lost in the others mesmerizing gaze and were so close but then.

         (Frisk P.O.V.) {hah not yet}

    I lost in Ganz eyes or well eye sockets and his marks looked so nice and smooth, and his face was so well done and I wouldn't be lying if I said he was handsome and cute and-wait what?!?! No no he just a friend, yeah a friend that just sees me as a friend or even some kid since he calls me kiddo. Yeah.

     Suddenly the sound of someone entering ended our moment and we both quickly moved away from each other because of the closeness I find it cute that Ganzs blush is blue hehe. But then realizing our situation I quickly signal him to hide in the shadowy corners of the room since they were able to hide his presence from Chara before. He understood my signs and he got up and hurried to a dark corner. I stood up ready to confront Chara. But...

It wasn't Chara.....

It was them.....

The six of them......

The six fallen that came before me....

Phew finally that's done and I feel like starting the next chapter soon not exactly publish it now but start working on it. Also if you watched the video and you were ok with the voice acting good if not then just turn off the volume, not saying you should or that I'm the voice actor because I'm not but suggesting ways for you to feel most comfortable and same as frisks past if there's anything I might have missed leave a comment and I'll try to answer it.
Till next time bye~