The beginning of the truth

(Ganz P.O.V.)

When I poked my head into the room I saw it empty. With a really dim red on the walls and ceiling but the ground was a bright red almost like it's glowing.

And in the center of the room was the pest themselves. They were lying on the ground crying looking down at the floor with quiet whimpers, sobs, and sniffles. They were on their knees hugging themselves.

I was about to go up to them and give some real pain to cry about and make them suffer but then I heard someone coming so I stayed where I was.

In came another human wearing a green sweater with one big yellow stripe in the center and had a red ribbon tied like a bow on each arm at where their elbow would be, they had red eyes, rose cheeks, and shoulder length hair that was the color chocolate brown. Their face was serious and a little a annoyed then they started talking when they were in front of the crying human. They sounded feminine.

"Hey you mind quieting down or shutting up I'm trying to beat this guy."
Frisk didn't answer they just kept whimpering and sniffing. The red-eyed human looked irritated now and grabbed frisk by the collar of their shirt and pulled them up to their feet to face them.
"I asked politely before but that seems to not work so I will say it again, SHUT UP!"
Frisk flinched and became silent struggling to hold back tears.
"There we go, much better."
Frisk looked down scared of setting this human off again. Then the strange looked at frisk and smiled deviously.
"You know you should be grateful I'm doing this, you wouldn't have survived this long without me.-

    "Your just a weak, pathetic human who easily gets scared

"Your just a weak, pathetic human who easily gets scared. Bet that's why your hated by everyone isn't it, that your weak even with all the power in the world you wouldn't use it right, you'd just spare everyone like a coward. Afraid of everyone and afraid of yourself and it's funny to see you cower, it shows where belong. And that is nowhere, but don't worry after this and I get us to the surface, I'll go the the village and destroy them all and show who truly is the weak one it'll be fun. But you should've known what you were getting yourself into when you came down here, it's like Asri-I mean Flowey says, "it's kill or be killed" I chose to survive and give them all what they deserved what most of the other souls couldn't do because either they were to slow or they already tried what you wanted: to spare. Both are the same to me that both means they were all weak fools, they were destined to die down here while you were destined to be my vessel... my puppet."

Frisk started tearing up with hurt feelings and I was a little angry because this "chara" was saying that Luke (Justice) and Jean (kindness) were weak when both died unfairly. Memories of Jean being impaled from my bones saying with his dying breath that he hated me.

 Memories of Jean being impaled from my bones saying with his dying breath that he hated me