Frisks past

(Frisks P.O.V.)

    "For as long as I could remember my parents and the other people on the surface despised me for no reason, my parents would say it's because I'm a burden and whenever they went out they'd not take me because they wouldn't serve them if they did. Kids would often tease me and stay away from me. I survived off of fruits, berries, and other growable foods in the forest. Whenever I get hurt like a cut or scrape I couldn't get bandaids or other health products and had to keep the wounds as clean as possible to avoid infection. I was able to go to school but would have a hard time with things and no one would help me because they didn't like me, my parents said they had a ton of better things to do than help me, and whenever grades came out and they were bad they'd beat me and discipline me to do better but in the end wouldn't do any better because the same results would come back and they'd even question if it's even worth having me go if it's always the same results. My parents for a living did things that they told me to keep my eyes closed at all times for so I'm not an eye witness so I had my eyes closed for basically my whole life probably one of the reasons people hate me and think I'm a freak because I can still see pretty well with them closed but not well enough to where I can tell what math equations are on the board or if a number is positive or negative. And when it came to things like talking and reading, I was self taught by ease dropping people reading and other conversations to where I knew what to say, I even found a dictionary I studied some words from to where my reading fluency and language was around the same or higher for a person my age. But that still didn't make up for the tests I took and the only way I was able to go up the grade levels was by the age I was so they had to move me to the grade my age group was in. I was hurt, bullied, shunned, and discriminated on the surface and the closes reason I got to why was because I was some devil spawn or something and the evidence was that I was able to see with my eyes closed and that I had an emotionless expression but that was to hide all the fear and sadness from everyone which was something I learned when I was 2 or 3 when kids ripped my stuffed toy rabbit in front of me like it was a game and was that it was fun, I cried and cried but no one cared the kids even laughed at me for crying that I was so sad and weak that it was hilarious to them. It didn't help when my parents would beat me for crying one thing to the huge list of reasons for why they hurt me, they'd hurt me for being loud when I only talked at normal levels, for bothering them, and ridiculously for how hard their life is now that I'm a part of it. That life I was able to tolerate until one day they were mad at me for my test scores and being the teen I was I spoke back at them and they both basically ganged up on me. They punched me, kicked me, slapped me, threw me, and etc. When I was bleeding out of my mouth and shaking from the bruises and other damage they told me never to speak back at them or speak at all again, I was angry so I spitted some blood on my dads face and he got really pissed so I pulled one of my arms that I was using for support and he-he..."
    "It's ok your doing good you don't have to if you don't want to" Ganz said with a sad expression

    I didn't even notice I was crying until then but I knew I had to finish the story.
     "It's ok I-I can continue anyways he pulled out a army knife and cutted across the front of my four arm and while I was in pain grabbed the other arm and did the same to it afterwards they called me ungrateful and left. I was in so much pain but I was able to find some bandages I hid after finding them in town. I quickly covered the wounds and I decided that I couldn't take it anymore and went to mount Ebott where the legend said that monsters where trapped underground in it and some humans said I should go because I'll probably find my kind in there or something. So I putted in the cleanest clothes I had and left, I didn't sneak out because what was the point my parents didn't if I was home so I left. When I found the hole in the mountain I thought back on my whole life and I realized I never had a choice my opinion wasn't wanted I was told to do things and I couldn't have a opinion in them, I couldn't choose if I wanted to have dinner or deal with my parents tearable treatment or tell kids to stop bullying me because in the end no one would listen or care for my pleads, my thoughts didn't matter. So I jumped.... but I didn't expect I'd survive the-the f-f-fal-"

      I couldn't finish my sentence because I was surprised that I was wrapped in a hug from Ganz. Before I could say anything he spoke in soothing words that were also sad,

      "sssshhhh-sssshhhh it's ok I know what you were going to say so don't say it"

      I couldn't take it anymore and started bawling  into his shirt letting all my sadness and depression free uncontrollably.

       "It's ok their gone now so it's ok to let it all out" he continued with a nice soothing tone that made me feel nice as I continued crying.

     (Ganzs P.O.V.)

       Man she had it rough up there. Kinda had a worse time than I did as a kid- I mean I went through extra pain for Papyruses safety but she's being tormented and hurt for just being alive.

         But for how long? The pain I had to suffer started when I was 8 and continued until I was 12 when Dad died.

     "How long have you been dealing with this stuff?" I asked once Frisk calmed down waiting for her answer.
      "For 18 years like I said basically my whole life." She said rubbing some her eyes where a few stray tears formed, my shirt now had a large damp stain from the crying.

      "18 YEARS!!!"

    Her suffering was way longer than mine, she probably lasted that long because of her determination. This news made me jump a little.

   "Man your one tough cookie, no wonder those cookie monsters couldn't get to you years ago, so that makes you 18 or 19 or something."

    She blushed a little for I don't know why and said,
   "Yeah 18, you know I kinda feel better now thanks for listening Ganz and keeping me company, I haven't had the good kind in a while"
   "Hey no problem considering what you've been through it's about time some good comes for you"

     She smiled brightly and it looked pretty cute- wait what am I saying?

      I blushed and tried to hide it by slowly without frisk noticing pushed my head down into the fluff of my coat. She then had the look like she got an idea and asked,

       "Hey I got an idea since I told my story why not tell me yours?"

        She said with a smile that I just couldn't say "no" to.

        "Ok fine seems fair I tell you mine" I just couldn't say it was because of her smile because then she'd just use it on me for everything afterwards.

      "Yay!" She cheered happy I said yes though shes going to change that thought soon enough.

   Alright another chapter down now if you have any questions about Frisks backstory please ask in case you wonder about something and I missed writing it down but I just put all the more memorable and important factors of Frisks past into it and I made Frisks age 18 so that it's appropriate and that Ganz or well sans is not a pedophile and Ganzs age is 20 and Papyrus 19 in case your wondering. I hope you liked this chapter and till next time:
STAY DETERMINED