The Truth

(Frisks P.O.V.)

"Yes"
Was what I said as I looked down thinking whether I should tell him everything or not. I decided to because we wouldn't be here if he hadn't helped me back in the last timeline,
"The things I told you in the last timeline were half truths. Yes I did come down here looking for my brother.... But only after I couldn't take much more of mistreatment up on the surface. Back up there, he was the one that taught me to be kind no matter what because if I don't then there's no light up there that keeps hope in a time where everyone's thinking for themselves. He was kind even when threaten death.But.... There's always a limit.... After he learned of monsters being trapped down here when someone made fun of me to go back to my own kind. He started thinking. I don't know if it was to free them, join them, or.... End his suffering of being related to me but either way he came down here.... And when I saw him again I was so happy to see my brother again, but.. that was for a split second. Whatever happened down here changed him. He had the eyes of Hate and he acted nothing like he used to... What also shocked me was that he was one of the six human souls meaning he died down here and... knowing him *inhale* he died being kind....-"
I didn't notice that a tear slid down the side of my face that was farthest from Ganz so he didn't see,
"-So I decided that I'll Never forgive who killed him and Never trust them-"
(Ganz sweat dropped without her noticing and decided to make sure she never finds out, not wanting to ruin their friendship)
"-and uh.... that's about it really.. the rest you know from back in that soul room."
I looked towards Ganz and saw him nod understanding,
"Yeah I knew your brother. I was in charge of protecting him and Luke and getting them both out of here but.... You saw how that went."
"Yeah I'm sorry. You did your best and I guess some things weren't meant to be.. you.. wouldn't know who killed him by any chance right?"
(Ganz hand twitched but she didn't notice, too focused on what his answer will be) he shook his head. Lying to both her and himself knowing that he killed him but he doesn't want Frisk to know. No not yet. At least. When it's all over. And she's up on the surface.
'I'll give her a call and tell her the truth.... I'll be doing what a coward like me would do.... wait for the moment when it feels safe enough to say what's on my mind and on the plus side.. I won't see how angry and betrayed she'll look...... right?'
Ganz thought to himself trying to support his own decision with as much as he can. He looks to Frisk and sees her stare into the empty looking, abandoned city in front of her. She had a irritated look, he can tell by the small bags under her eyes where her skin was still the same and her eyebrows were furrowed. He felt uneasy with that look. Did he upset her in some way-of course he did he'd be mad too if one of the only people that was to guard his own brother and fail to protect him and then not know who killed him he'd be angry too. But her expression softened and she exhaled, closing her eyes,
"Ok then.... it's ok it's not like you did it or something. (Ganz felt a tightening in his ribs... his mimicry of heart ache) so I guess this informations enough for now... but I'll let you know this..-"
She looked at him with a determined look,
"-When I find the person that did kill him.... I'm never going to forgive them. Even if they beg for forgiveness."
Behind Ganz's nervous stare he was in complete disarray and discomfort. He nodded with understanding. Frisk then spun around bounced off the ledge landing on the ground safely and headed back to the house.
"*whistle* good luck with that mess you made for yourself lover boy"
   Said Mel chuckling behind him,
"F*ck off..." (imagine that beep used for when censoring on tv shows)
"Woah watch the profanity b*tch!"
   Ganz merely rolled his eyes at this and then walked off to catch up to Frisk

(Time skip to get past all the boring shit)

    After the long fight Frisk finally was able to get Tori to let her leave the ruins. Tori held Frisk close and cried and weeped, fearing that this new child will die too at Asgore hands. As Frisk was hugging her, Frisks eyes suddenly opened quickly, wide with terror as everything around her changed into something horrifying.