Chapter Eight - That Little Bit Of Freedom

Basorexia:

(n.) The overwhelming desire to kiss.

Chapter Eight – That Little Bit Of Freedom

----------

As I arrive home I can see our car already neatly parked on its usual spot, that means that Charlotte's already at home. I'll eat something real quick, change my clothes, brush my teeth and do my hair and then I'll go to Evan. Charlotte isn't used to me going out, so I would have to explain to her who Evan is and I don't think she's going to like the fact that I befriended a client of mine. I decide to not think about it for too long though, because I'm simply excited to go and see him again. He honestly makes me feel as if I can be myself for a bit. And not only him, also the people from the bar.

As I open the door I am greeted by the most delicious smell ever, home-made pizza. Now I am not one to show off, but when it comes down to Charlotte's pizza's I always make sure to let the people know how good it is.

'Honey, I am home!' I scream as I kick off my shoes and put my suitcase next to the door.

A smiling Charlotte slips from the kitchen, fully dressed in her cooking attire. She gives me a quick kiss before moving her hand towards my nose.

'Smell.' She says with a smile and I almost let out a moan at the amazing scent from all the herbs.

'It smells absolutely amazing sweetheart.' She shows me her dimpled smile and I can't help but feel bad about not seeing it enough.

'I'm going out tonight, some client needed help.' Her smile doesn't even drops, so she probably made plans for herself too. 'Good, because Petra and I are going on a little spa trip.' She says as she walks back into the kitchen.

I quickly pull my phone from my pocket and send Evan a small text.

To: [Evan Knight]

From: [Me]

5:46 p.m.

@8?

I don't wait for a response as I put the phone back and follow Charlotte into the kitchen.

'What time will you be back?' I ask Charlotte as I wrap my arms around her from where she stands at the counter.

'I think we'll be staying in a nearby hotel, I don't want to drive back home when it's dark.' I nod my head in understanding, not caring about the fact that she can't really see me.

'That's okay.' I answer her while giving her a small kiss on her cheek.

I let my arms fall from her waist and make my way to the living room. I pull my phone from my pocket again to check for a mes-sage. As expected there's a response from Evan.

To: [Me]

From: [Evan Knight]

5:48 p.m.

Is OK! :)

I smile as I throw my phone on the couch so I can make myself ready for tonight. Hopefully I will be fast enough to be ready when dinner's served. Charlotte doesn't normally cook, so it's really nice to have a chance to relax as she makes dinner this time.

'I'll see you tomorrow, Char.' I say as I wrap my arms around her shoulders as she holds onto me tight.

'See you then. I love you!' I give her one last kiss on her fore-head before letting go of her.

'Enjoy your spa. And you too Petra, you look great by the way.' Charlotte's friend, Petra, is the typical Not Taking Any Of Your Shit kind of friend. So as expected she pulls out her middle finger and gives me the most sarcastic sweet smile I have ever seen, be-fore picking up Charlotte's bag.