Cyberbullying

Hannah kept tormenting me online for a couple more days, blocking anyone who stood up for me or for Style Squad. I didn't get involved until she turned the tables... on my friends.

It was Wednesday when it started. She had already blocked most of the girls who kept asking us questions about the boutique. Alice, etc. None of the teachers know that she's being horrid online. At least, I don't think that they know.

Lunchtimes were getting easier. After we told them all they wanted to know about Style Squad, the girls started to leave us alone. Taking a bite of leftover piccadillo, I started talking about the Style Squad grand opening.

"We'll have a large curtain— you know, kind of like a huge shower curtain— in front of the shop! When Elisa is done with the speech, we'll pull back the curtains and cut the pink ribbon!" Sandra exclaimed.

Before any of us could answer, all the phones in the cafeteria simultaneously got notifications. Everyone is keeping up with this whole QueenHannahC thing.

@QueenHannahC: oh, my fingers are getting so TIRED from blocking all of these people! Dang... that's a lot! You all need to stop standing up for Loser Lopez. She's OBVIOUSLY brainwashed you guys! 😂 But seriously though!

@>KateA<: yeah! I mean, why isn't anyone standing up for Vera?

@Mia_Hernandez_xoxo: or Lexi?!

@Laura-Green2003: and we can't forget about Sandra!

Then, Marissa got involved, trying to help. But really, she just made things much, much worse.

@Xx_Marissa_xX: that's because you didn't hurt them, Hannah. And why? You're not making this situation any better.

@QueenHannahC: neither are YOU! Maybe it would be best if you couldn't post here anymore...

@Xx_Marissa_xX: what exactly do you mean by that?

@QueenHannahC has blocked @Xx_Marissa_xX from this conversation.

@QueenHannahC: THATS what I meant by that 😎

@Mia_Hernandez_xoxo: but they are friends with Loser Lopez. Hey, Lexi! Why'd you scream those words at Hannah?! Standing up for your friend really hurt the feelings of my friend after I told her what you really said! 🙊😏😂

@LexiMezen: it's not my fault Hannah kicked her. I will stand up for her! She's one of my best friends, so you can stop calling her "Loser Lopez"! 😡

@Mia_Hernandez_xoxo: whatever! You're not better than any of us! You really hurt Hannah's feelings when you said that! You're such a bully.

@LexiMezen: the only bullies here are you, Hannah, Laura, and Kate! Now STOP TARGETING US!!!!

I looked at Lexi for a second. She was clutching her phone so tightly that her hands were shaking, and her eyes were angrier than I've ever seen them.

Then, Kate decided to add a little something to the conversation.

@>KateA<: us? Bullies? Oh, you must mean Sandra! She's not as tough as Lexi, is she? Where are you, Sandra? Yoo-hoo! Saaaaannnnndrraaa? Where you at?!

"Don't respond, Sandra! She's trying to get a rise out of you," Vera begged.

Ping. Too late.

@Sandra-Sawdon: stop being so mean to us. What do you want?

@>KateA<: I dunno... maybe if you can convince Hannah's dad that Hannah is the QUEEN 👸🏼, and to stop funding your little Style Squad thing, maybe (maybe!) we'll just forget about this little conversation....... 😏

@Sandra-Sawdon: You can't bribe me

@>KateA<: Fine!!! Honestly, you have no idea how stupid you are. HANNAH WILL GET WHAT SHE WANTS! No wonder you're friends with Loser Lopez... You're such an idiot!!!! 😂😎

I look over at Sandra. She's on the verge of tears. I start to type something on the chat, but Laura decided to contribute an insult directed at Vera.

@Laura-Green2003: Vera's sooo sensitive! She doesn't have the courage to stand up for her friends, does she? I mean, Lexi and Sandra aren't writing anything else, soooooo... who's left to save Style Squad?

@Vera_J: I'm not a vulnerable as you think.

@Laura-Green2003: yeah you are

@Vera_J: no I'm not!!!

@Laura-Green2003: .........yeah you are!!!

Vera, who was sitting next to me, let out a little whimper.

That's it, I thought.

This is not going on any longer!!!!

@Elisa-Lopez.923: STOP BEING SO HORRID TO MY FRIENDS AND I!!! YOU GUYS ARE SO VERY LUCKY  THAT THE TEACHERS HAVENT FOUND OUT ABOUT THIS YET!!!!!!! 😡😡😡 IF YOU GUYS DONT STOP BEING SUCH CYBERBULLIES, I SWEAR, SOMETHING HORRIBLE IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO YOU JERKS!!!!!!!!!

@Mia_Hernandez_xoxo: ouch!

@Laura-Green2003: harsh much?

@>KateA<: maybe you should think before you post...

@QueenHannahC: you never know whose feelings you could be hurting! 🙊😜😂

@Elisa-Lopez.923: take your own advice, girls. Look at what you've typed, who you've blocked, whose feelings might be hurt. Think about that for once.

@QueenHannahC: WOW!!! That IS a lot of people I've stopped from typing in this chat... And you know what, Loser Lopez? I don't care! Nobody else has blocked anybody! Seems that I'm the only one with the power to do that! I WIN, YOU LOSE!!!

@Elisa-Lopez.923 has blocked @QueenHannahC, @Mia_Hernandez_xoxo, @Laura-Green2003, and @>KateA< from this conversation.

@Elisa-Lopez.923: you're not the only person who can block people.