9: Drunk On Kisses

A/N: I am incredibly sorry for this late update. I didn't have proper internet for the last week. But now that it's working perfectly again I can be more active. And yes, lovelies, that means double weekly updates ;)

So *cough cough* this is an eventful chapter. Don't forget to drop your thoughts in the comment section and vote if you liked the chapter. ENJOY!

Nervousness didn't even cover half of the emotions that battled within me.

Finn had said, "For once you look eager to get Riley out of your hair," and instantly the jitters flooded me as I gave him a nervous grin and I rolled back on the heels of my feet.

"Big plans this weekend," I replied breathily. "I'm heading over to Bruce's in four hours."

"Ah," he nodded, "I see. Well, let me give you a little gift. I believe I haven't congratulated Bruce and you getting together."

"You don't have to!" I laughed as my lips pulled up into a smile of their own.

He pulled out his wallet and my eyebrows drew together in confusion. Suddenly jerking his head upwards he instructed, "Close your eyes."

"Er, um, yes sir," I mumbled in surprise before my lids slid over my eyes and I couldn't see anything. "You're not giving me money, are you? Because I would gladly accept that gift," I joked, smiling. Finn was stingy with his money as he was with his family. Sharing was a rather useless term in his dictionary.

A few seconds later I felt a familiar warm hand on my butt, sliding into my jean pocket, and immediately I giggled. I slapped his hands away as my eyes shot open. "Finn!" I giggled. "I think Bruce has that covered."

His arms rounded my body and he patted my butt where the condom lay tucked safely in the back pocket of my jeans. "Just in case the idiot forgets. You don't want any incidents to-"

"Finn, ew!" I exclaimed, horrified by all the possible thoughts that slithered into that gutter mind of his.

"Hey!" Finn scolded, a solemn serious expression gracing his features. His lips twitched but I could tell that he was trying his best to give his best imitation of his father. "Insurance is the only way your life will be secured."

"That line has terrible timing," I said shaking my head. "Now, whenever I hear your father say that line I will be thinking very inappropriate things."

"You're welcome," he winked at me.

"What inappropriate things?" came a squeaky boyish voice from behind me and Finn and I turned to face our son.

"Just...things," I said, waving a dismissing hand in the air. "Say, how long have you been standing there?"

"I just came. Got everything packed. What are you and Dad laughing about?" Riley queried with those innocent curious blue eyes of his.