(ii) bonus : The Nudge Theory

A/N: Finally, after months of not working on this at all I told myself to sit my arse down on a chair and write this bonus. Surprisingly, after I got through the first few paragraphs the rest of the chapter flowed. Also, I listened to Dress by Taylor Swift and it inspired me to finally get this chapter out. So thanks T. Swift! 

I am happy to welcome you to this bonus chapter starring angsty teen Riley Adair-Jackson and his best friend Aria Johar (who I briefly mentioned in the epilogue). This chapter does give way to a spin-off so I'm going to leave the premise to a possible spin-off here as a bonus chapter. 

(And yes, the title is Economics-inspired again lol) 

Don't forget to drop your thoughts in the comment section. Happy reading my lovely sparrows :) xo 

Riley Adair-Jackson was awakened from his daydream when a big thud resonated through him. Clutching his head as a scowl made its way to his lips, he lifted his head to glare at Aria Johar who held a big, fat textbook in one hand with the other hand poised at her hips, looking like his absolute nightmare.

"What the hell was that for?" Riley asked, rolling his eyes as he stuffed his face back into his pillow. "I've got to tell Mum to stop letting you in. You're ruining my sleep."

"Who the fuck cares about your sleep when college opens in three days," Aria shrieked, flopping down on the bed and grabbing Riley's pillow from right under him.

"Me," Riley shot back acidly, grabbing back his righteous pillow and caging it within his arms so that she couldn't take it away from him before he laid his head back on the pillow. "College starts in three days and I want to sleep as much as I can before it opens."

"It's noon, Rye," Aria pointed out, giving him that look with her eyebrows raised. "And it's really your fault for staying up late and gaming with Noah!"

Riley was instantly up, placing his hand atop of Aria's mouth as his eyes widened with panic. "Shh, she might hear you."

Aria stared at him. Then she removed his hand from her mouth and said, whilst rolling her eyes, "It's a Friday, Rye. Your mum's got work."