Uh-Oh

Welp, I'm an idiot.
So long story short, I got caught using my grandpa's laptop, which I wasn't supposed to be using, by my mom.
I was using it like all night and I ended up falling asleep with it still on. Now I'm usually careful about it. Like if I don't have school it has to be put back in place by 7. If school then before I go to school.
I fell asleep because I was super tired due to being up like all night. It was only 6:30 so I was lying down while using it. I got woken up at 7:14 by my screaming mother snatching it from my bed. 
I'm already grounded and not allowed to use electronics. Now it's for life.
Worse part is I had an open tab that I forgot to exit out of while she was outside smoking (I logged out of everything and deleted my history while she was outside).
I had an incognito tab on chrome that was a 24/7 suicide IM service.
It wasn't even because I was feeling suicidal. My fren asked for advice so I decided to talk to a professional or whatever.
Now I'm pretty sure she thinks I'm suicidal again. I'm afraid to ask. I saw a pamphlet about depression downstairs though. I'm just scared.

Well the point of this story was to let you guys know I might not be on here for a while because of this. I had been sneaking my grandpa's laptop at night but now my mom caught me and I'm not sure how or when I can get on. Right now I'm using my grandpa's phone(my phone isn't a smart phone nor is it working right now but my grandpa had advanced technology even though he doesn't know how to use it.) while I'm home with just my brother and my grandpa who is playing poker with his old man frens downstairs.

I'll be on until I have to go to bed.
Yup. I have a bed time. 9:00 p.m to be exact.
I actually have to go to bed then now. This sucks.

Ugh! I hate life sometimes.

Well I love you my Yøung Sinning Killjøys. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I'll update my last chapters for now in a bit.
I hope to see you guys ASAP.