59

Ya know gotta erase them messages meant for Fronk. We all know what they send to each other.

Obviously they send each other pictures of....their plans for bringing back MCR. Can't risk letting those get leaked.

What else would they send that required you to delete the memory???

ヾ(☆▽☆)ヾ(☆▽☆)ヾ(☆▽☆)

Yooooo. How's it going guys?!?

I'VE BECOMW OBSESSED WITH THE BAND WATERPARKS!!!!

I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!!! RIGHT NOW MY FAVORITE SONGS ARE 'Silver' and 'Plum Island'

I might even go see them on the 30th. Probably not but there's a very slim chance.

Oh by the way
(Be prepared for a very shameful self promo)

What's that you say? You wanna know when my new Ryden fanfic is gonna be uploaded??
Well you can read it now!
It's called "I'm The New Cancer" and I uploaded an intro and the first chapter.

I might even have a steady update schedule for once!!!

Well if you're interested go check it out. It's a work in progress but tell me what you guys think!! 
The cover looks like this:

 It's a work in progress but tell me what you guys think!!  The cover looks like this:

It was literally a last minute thing. I honestly didn't even try. I kinda just went into photoshop and just removed the background and then added a text box and used a fancy font.

Well please check it out. If you want...

Love you my Young Sinning Killjoys!!! 😘😘