Ohh....Um...Oops

Oh. Um. Hello. So I've been dead for a while(not literally obviously because I'm already dead.) So I just honestly haven't been able to get onto here in a while. I mean I hope I'll be able to be on here more often but I'm not sure. I'll update a real chapter soon. 

So some topics I'd like to bring up...

Well there's Chester Bennington which is honestly really depressing and I think I actually cried for a while. I mean I wasn't the biggest fan of Linkin Park but it was still really sad. I think the saddest part was that he had decided to go through with it on that specific day because that would have been Chris Cornell's birthday. It's also upsetting that they had just started making new music too. 

Anyway less depressing stuff... Fall Out Boy came out with the new music video for Champion and it's art!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean I must've watched it at least 100 times since it was released. 

Sleeping With Sirens released two new songs; Legends and Empire to Ashes (my new def jam)

FOB's album is coming out soon along with Sleeping With Sirens. 

I'm getting a new phone soon. 

My birthday is soon.

My cousin is having a baby and it's due in October.

I'm going upstate for that cousin's baby shower and to visit my family up there.

I did one of those ancestry DNA kits and got really shocking results. So my mom is like full European and my dad was "full El Salvadorian" but....I got back 15 different ethnic groups. I'm Italian, Europe West(it's not very descriptive), Europe East, Irish, 28% Native American(from my dad), 6% African, 2% Middle Eastern, Scandinavian, Ibyrian(IDK how to spell it) Peninsula(Spain and Portugal), Eurpoean Jewish, 7% Great British, West Asian, and some other things that I can't remember. I find it funny how all my life I thought I was American, Italian, Irish, German, French, Austrian, and El Salvadorian. It's really funny that I'm actually part African because that is really unexpected(not that there's anything wrong with being African it's just funny that I am slightly African) and Native American. I'M WHITEEEEEEE. Like I am not at all tan. I do tan but not significantly. I'm usually really pail. Like what?!?! I'm literally all of the minorities XP! Oh! Another funny story about the DNA kit things. My aunt and uncle both did it and got back different results. Now don't get me wrong it was basically just percentages but still there were one or two things my aunt got but not my uncle but they were low confidence regions. So now literally everyone in my house has done one of those kits. The only ones who haven't gotten their results are my mom and cousin. My Grandpa did it, my brother did it, I did it, my uncle did it, who's next my dog?! LoLzOr. Just thought I'd share that with ya. Hope ya don't mind. 

Oh and we're looking into getting a second dog. 

That's about it.

Just know it's not anything against you guys that I'm not updating, because you guys are the best and I love all the support you give me in addition to you guys in general. I really do love you my Young Sinning Killjoys.

I'm about to update a few real chapters so don't get annoyed with my A/N. <3