Uh...hey

:( ~Possible trigger warning?~ ):

Well hey my Young Sinning Killjoys.
Something happened at my school.
Not a good thing.
It doesn't necessarily affect me but it's serious. 

So this kid at my school apparently committed suicide.
Now I didn't know this kid but it's just really crappy here at my school today. There was a thing on snapchat telling everyone to wear red in his honor today. Everyone's wearing red but my usually crazy, un-intellectual, weed smoking school is actually serious for once. Everyone is all depressed, even people who have never even heard of this guy. My teacher who is literally always insane, happy and a roast master was depressed and barely spoke to anyone. 

The thing that really bugs me is when people say "If only I would've talked to him..."

People, don't you get it? You saying things like that and mourning over a person you never knew and blaming yourself over a death of a person you barely knew isn't going to change anything. 

I understand that yes, maybe there could have been a chance that a simple "Hi my name is -so and so- how's it going?" could have made a difference but let's be honest and say that chances are they wouldn't. 

And by the way, it's not your fault you never talked to him and asked how he was. It's his own friends who weren't there for him. I'm not saying that it's completely their fault  but I'm sure that in this day and age, no one cares about asking a simple "Are you okay?" or "How are you?" 

But who am I to say anything. For all I know maybe they did.

I don't know. 

It's just really weird. I don't like how depressed everyone is. It's honestly making me feel depressed. I'm not sad about the death, just that this gloomy environment is just making me think, ya know? 

Well I'm really sorry if any of this some how offended you.  I'm also sorry if I bored you, I just needed to rant. 

Love you my Young Sinning Killjoys. <3

(the song fit. Idk.)