Functional Couples

hey guys! please pm me or comment any ideas you have and yEAH THATS ALL. 

number two; Percabeth (Percy x Annabeth)

"Feeling better?" Annabeth asked, trying to hide her smile. 

Percy frowned, "It isn't funny."

"I'm sorry," she laughed, "but this was your biggest Seaweed Brain moment yet."

It all began with Weapon Making class. 

"This shit is impossible," her boyfriend grumbled, pounding at what was supposed to be a celestial bronze dagger. 

"No, you're just incompetent," Annabeth smirked, holding up her newly-built sword. 

"No, you're just a smart-mouthed Wise Girl," Percy shot back. 

He threw the mass of metal on the floor with a large clank, and stomped out of the room. 

"What's wrong with Sea Boy?" Leo asked, "Is he a bit salty?"

She rolled her eyes, "Very funny, Valdez."

"It's what I do." 

Annabeth set down her sword, and chased after a fuming Percy. She tried to smother her smile as she neared closer. 

"You know," she began, "You don't have to be great at everything at Camp."

"Funny you say that, Ms. I-Do-Everything-Right," he retorted. 

She laughed and planted a kiss on his temple. He grabbed her hand and sighed, 

"I'm sorry. I was being a jerk."

"When are you not?"

"Cute." 

Percy stood, "I'm going to try again. But before I do, race you!"

He went flying to the workshop, Annabeth gaining close behind. She laughed, adding on to her panting. Suddenly, her boyfriend stumbled, falling back. 

"Shit. My foot." Percy hissed while she giggled uncontrollably. 

"Beat you, Seaweed Brain."

And like the functional couple they were, Annabeth gave Percy her support while he limped to the infirmary. 

Will's Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें