INTRODUCTION

THE DEVIL'S TOUCH –  A KYLO REN FANFICTION WRITTEN AND CREATED BY STYLESDOVE.

When a young but bright girl, is on her destined path to take her vows to unite with the Lord and become a nun of the church, she must prove her worthy first for a whole year and spend her time, enlightening the tormented patients of White-Ivy Manor, where insanity lingers.

In the beginning, she initially struggled to keep a tender grip around her faith, but the light always flickers in her heart and conflict fades with every turning page of her Bible.

She wants to bathe in the enlightenment, but the darkness always seems to capture her motives – especially when a new patient arrives at White-Ivy, one which she cannot seem to pry away from his haunting, good-looks and the burning devotion which tortures the weakening commitment to her Lord.

Kylo Ren is utterly and demonically, fuelled by insanity and his words are often carved by his inner psychotic nature, but she can't help but be lured into his capturing haze, for it is something so dangerous, and she knows that the path in which the new and beyond crazy, patient tries to drag her along, will lead her straight to the deepest depths of Hell.

Though, she can't help but enjoy the heated journey – so that must make her just as insane as the rest of the patients in White-Ivy.

After all, Kylo Ren had told her that every single person has got the Devil's touch...

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

AUTHORS NOTE/PLEASE READ:

This is set in a MODERN setting, meaning it is separate from the Star Wars Universe – Apart from the characters, Kylo Ren and Armitage Hux.

This will involve heavy themes surrounding religion and mental illnesses/the way patients were treated many years ago.

And Lastly, this story DOES contain EROTIC LITERATURE – A lot of it, beginning after the foundations of the story have been laid, so that's just a warning.

PLEASE, VOTE AND COMMENT! Seeing that people read my work, genuinely makes me so happy and adds motivation to continue writing!