FIFTEEN

On a fallen night, an angel has crashed from the theological heavens which were a place forever granted to her holy heart, until the moment she handed the bleeding beat with her God-fearing fingers, over to a nefarious man – whom even himself, wasn't sure if he was the wicked devil or carved to be another servant that had left an iniquitous horde to become nothing but an antichrist and the eventual opposer against Satan, too.

An ominous capture of smoke and smog, cloud around the brick building and slither through the forestry around. Snow was dropping from the sky as if the angels were sweeping the bleached softness of their clouds, down to the undeserving world below them. White-Ivy's grounds were submerged into a blanket of white, statues peeked out under chalked ice-flakes, and surviving but browning grass crisscrossed each other around the labyrinth of courtyards.

Snow was cold and destructive. There were no plants, no animals. The fresh breeze of a morning didn't exist anymore, and no longer did the moon shine with prosperity, for the gloomy fog was creating a barrier between its face and the land below – as if the heavens had finally shut their gates and turned their lights off for tonight. They no longer watched over their children, the treasured saints and spirits tucked themselves into bed and decided it was the time to rest after another day spent watching the servants sin. It's dark now and the snow is still falling, clumps of wet flakes drifting mindlessly down and the whiteness is pure – but the blood of treachery and misdeed is about to sink into the flakes of cleansed sanctify by the hands of a humble, powerful servant... who will never pay for his own sins, for he rues them with the purge of many others, in the name of God.

Liquid was falling in an abundance from the liquor bottle, and into Father Hux's kaleidoscopic tinctured glass which he had both brought from his office, before taking Eve down to the sanctuary – and his eyes only drank in the holy expatriate, who shivered and trembled in front of him with hands tightly bound with cuffs of cold metal and a snapped cross of a rosary, laying on the ground by her feet in the puddle of broken beads.

It was a shame that the Father had to cleanse her soul, for she used to be so pure that it almost drove him crazy, wondering what her virginal lips could truely do – but with the ring of burn and passionate usage, lining the upper bow of her plush and inviting lips, Father Hux can easily tell that a filthy demon has adulterated her innocence, but not yet beyond his mending reprisal.

Salty tears ran down the Sister's face, burning her skin and giving a slight pang to her head with each tear-fall – but she still stood bravely as the Father sat on the first aisle, almost sliding his knee between her shaking legs, for whatever punishment is to come, she deserves it. Granted, she felt no remorse for giving her white virtue over to a black soul, but she cannot pledge that she does not fear the immortal, arduous damnation that would follow... and Eve wholeheartedly believes that there should be mercy given to those who strongly accept their punishments.

It weighs on her conscience, but the exultation spent within the rough, but also tender moments with Kylo Ren, had become her soul's new sanctuary. It was a land without supreme demiurges and wretched creatures of darkness. It was a safe-haven away from all the death and destruction beneath her world's soil, and an inner sanctum hidden from the eye of the spirits, vindicators and vigilantes. Eve can almost smell Kylo as if he was still close to her, only if it weren't for the retch-inducing tang of Hux's liquor in the air – and she can almost still feel his lips pressed tenderly against her own, before he cracked his hand over her lips, to smash her porcelain once more before glueing it back together again and again.

But as Father Hux watches her, Eve knew it was only a matter of time before her allegiance to Kylo Ren's carnal and erotic worshiping, no longer just cracks her porcelain viability, but send her falling to an immortal life of abyssal suffering... though maybe, a life in torture could be tolerable if the devilish patient was by her side?