SEVEN

Eve seemed to have crossed one of those legendary rivers that divide the living from the dead, and her faith had remorselessly entered a place in which cowered herself to be easily captivated by the sinister man, who was plagued by a disease of the mind.

A new bad, terrible, and utterly treacherous deceit has been summoned from the heart beating tremendously in her chest – it was encouraged by the constant pedants and sophisticates that was adorned by the mere words of the insane patient, Kylo Ren.

Once again, she's terrified but now only of herself. The pain of being deemed a sinner, is principled but the evil who clings to her soul, is treason to her humanity.

Her light is in shambles, rotting away and dying in the bleakness, while the only thing that buries it is her own anathemas. There's no going back now, she's already been dragged too far down multiple corridors, and along the way, her morality had been dropped and lost.

Kylo Ren grips somewhat harshly onto her wrist, and tugs her wherever he wills to go – occasionally pulling her into dark corners whenever he hears the stomps of guard's polished shoes, or the rattling of incoming chains.

There was a sense of urgency exerting off his skin, and the patient knows that he only has a select amount of time before the guards notice that the two of them are missing – presumably leading to a penitentiary wide search. His chains are tight around his wrists, and the silver dangling between his hands, often accidentally wraps around Eve's own forearm – binding her with him, as if the metal even knew she deserved to be punished for her oncoming sins.

They both burn with desire, but Eve isn't too sure what that caving feeling in her chest, truely means – she blames it upon the weight of her now corrupt debauchery. The lights flicker rapidly in the hectic hour of only noon, and as they run further and further away from the dining hall, the alarm silences to the pounding in their ears and the thuds of their feet against the polished floors.

Eve panted in her wild panic, and her tumbling legs nearly kept tripping on the tangling of her lower robe – but Kylo only kept lifting her back to an upright position by a forceful pull on her wrist. She could see the rise of red around her skin, which had been exposed as her sleeve had slightly rolled up, and the fingerprints of bruises almost matched the scarlet burns around Kylo's chained hands.

The deeper they tumbled into the corridors of White-Ivy, the more the lights flashed. It gave Eve the impression that God was furious with her, and was letting her go as easily as she had lost grip on her trust of brilliance – for her eyes no longer focused on those brief illuminations from the overhead bulbs, but instead on the darkness that it gave, when it flickered. The ghastly dimness swallowed her racing thoughts and stole her body heat. It smothered her mouth, and veiled her morality – but it was Kylo Ren himself, who blessed her with rampant insanity.

He pulled her relentlessly by multiple prison-cells, some empty, some not – but never did he slow the movement of his feet until the rooms began to spread out, as did the inmates.

A shiver trickles down her spine, and there's a shift in the air as Kylo glances in every direction of the hallway, before finally pulling her into an empty cell – closing the door with a rough slam, shortly after.

The darkness swallows them whole. She can barely see him anymore, but she can feel the warmth of his bellowed breath, fan the scarlet upon her face. There's still so much space between them to cross, but his hands are only holding tightly onto her wrists still – keeping her potent and stable as her legs wobble and tremble beneath her weight.

There is a twist in her guts, and her skin has frozen over with a layer of apprehension – she doesn't know what is to truely come, but as Kylo's hands unclasp from her wrists, and a long finger brushed the pink of her bottom lip. Eve's breath hitched, and a sheer gloss of tears rose above the darkened colours of her eyes.