1

Beep beep beep

The sound of my alarm clock fills the room trying to wake me up. I hit the snooze button as I sit up to stretch. Once I'm done stretching and I rub my eyes, I get up and go to my dresser. I get get a pair of clothes, get dressed, and brush my chocolate brown hair. I wear my usual bauge pants, white T-shirt, and green hoodie. Then I go to the bathroom that is connected to my room and brush my teeth. (Plus use the toilet but you know.) My room has green walls with white trims and a area covered with my old drawings. My bed has a blanket with a picture of a cola can on it and a purple background (Lol).

My dresser and my floor are the same type of wood,smooth oak wood. Once I'm done brushing my teeth I wash my face and head down stairs. I live with my mom and dad but they're on vacation and said they couldn't take me since its almost school. Speaking of school, today is my first day of being a junior in high school. I wish it was still summer. Its no fun having to learn when I could be relaxing. I just moved here so it's all new to me too. I hope I make some new friends. At my last school, I got bullied a lot. I hope its not going to be like that at this school.

I pull myself away from my thoughts, trying to remind myself to eat breakfast. I quickly put a piece of toast in the toaster. I then grab the nutella and once my toast is ready I spread it on. After eating, I grap my little slice of heaven, Cola. I love it like my family. I crack open the lid and take a sip. After 10 min I am done eating, then I start packing my lunch. I pack a turkey sandwich, carrots, and of course a cola. I put my lunch I my backpack and head out the door. I ride the bus, so I have to walk 2 blocks to the bus stop.

When I get their, I see a person already their. I guess I have the same stop as someone. They are wearing a blue hoodie, grey jean, and checkered converse. Their hair is brown, almost like mine but lighter. His sticks strait up and is pointed at the tips. Another thing I noticed was he has no eyes. Ok now I've seen every thing. "Hello" I said to him with a small wave. "Uh hello" "My name is Edd, what's your name?" I asked with smile.

"Tom, nice to meet you Edd" he said sticking his hand out for me to shake. I gladly shake it, thankful its not a punch to the face. I remember when I tried to shake a person's hand at my last school. Instead of shaking my hand they uppercutted me and called me a gay piece of shit. I still have the bruise on my face.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when the bus pulled up. I took my phone out of my pockets, knowing I'm not going to want to listen to all the loud people. I grabbed my ear buds and put them in. Then I turned on one of my favorite songs, "I love my life".
This is going to be one heck day.