2

When I arrived at school it was huge. It was 3 storys tall. All the windows were tinted grey. The outside walls of the school were orange. The school was flooded with kids. Now I am the type of person to go out and make friends. But seeing its the first day of school, I rather not make a fool out of myself. I walk up to the school doors and instantly bump into someone.

   'Great, there goes not making a fool out of myself' I thought. "Am so sorry" I said giving the person my hand. He took it thankfully. "Its alright" he said pulling out a mirror and fixing his hair perfectly. He had orange hair that was kind of spiked up. He wore a purple hoodie with a green over coat. He also was wearing jeans and orange converse. Last but not least his eyes. They were a beautiful shade of blue.(🤗 Matt lol.)
I kept staring at him and got lost in thought as I pull him off the ground. I felt someone tap on my shoulder, bringing me out of thoughts. "Hey are you ok" asked the stranger. "Yeah just zoned out" I said looking at the ground. "Hey I didn't catch your name" he says with a smile. "I never threw it." I say with a cheesy grin. This made him chuckle. "The name is Edd" I said sticking out my hand.

"Matt" he simpily says taking my hand and shaking it. "Its nice to meet you even though my first impression wasn't the best." I say scratching my neck and chuckling awkwardly. Later on in the conversation we started talking about art and mirrors. Then the bell rang signaling all students to go to class. My first hour was science, room 689.

Once I find it I go in and take a seat in the middle of the class. Not many kids were there so I got a seat I wanted. 2 minutes later the class becomes full. We still had 3 minutes left till class so everyone decides to use this chance to talk to everyone. Everyone except me. I just sat there and drew. One person came over to look at what at what I was drawing. He had 2 parts of his hair spiked up. It was a reddish brown color. His eyes were the same color as his hair.

He wore a red hoodie with black jeans and black combat boots. 'What is with all the hoodies?' When he finally reached me he looked at my drawing then at me. "You are really good at drawing he said." He said with a grin on his face. "Thanks" I said happily. "Can you draw robots?" He asked. "Yeah, why?" I asked. "I love robots." That's cool. Sure, I can make you one".

"So what's your name?" I asked. "Tord" he said sticking out his hand for me to shake. I took it hesitantly. When I did he gave me a toothy grin, almost devilish. (Thaaaaaaats tord😈 lol.) "I am Edd" said as the teacher came in. Tord went back to his seat and class started. "Alright class, I know its your first day in highschool but calm down and take a seat" she said to the class. "I am your teacher Mrs. May." She said cheerfully. 

"This is science and I hope I don't have many trouble makers in here. Today we will be talking about are self's. Who would like to first?" she asked. I raise my hand and I feel like I am about to explode. I was the only student to raise their hand so the teacher picked me. I stood up slowly and stared at my desk. "Hello my name is Edd. I like cats and drawing. My favorite drink is cola." I said still looking at my desk. I hear people whispering and laughing a little.

I know they are talking about me. I feel tears threaten to fall as someone else raised their hand. I was Tord. The teacher picked him and he stood up looking really confident. "I am Tord. I like robots, guns, and music." He said glaring daggers at the people who were laughing at me. "Also im Edd's friend" he said simply and sat down. "Well that's nice" said the teacher.

Class continued on but I didn't pay attention. I was drawing Tord's robot. When class was over I walked over to Tord gave him his picture. "Wow, you are really good at drawing" he said so surprised. "I told you I like drawing" I said laughing awkwardly. "I got to go. See ya Edd" he said turning to walk away. "See ya. By the way thanks for sticking up for me." "No problem. Bye" he walked out the door and was out of sight. I also walked out the door and started to head to my class.

TIME SKIP

The bell had rang. 'Finally' I thought walking out my class. That was math. I headed down the hall when I heard people talking in the bathroom. I could just barely hear them. "Wow look what we got here. A little girl in the men's bathroom."Said a guy. "I am no girl excuse you." Said the other guy. It sounded familiar. "Why do keep looking in your mirror you little bitch." "I want to look good, unlike you trash bags." I walked into the bathroom to see what was going on.

  It was Matt and the same people who were laughing at me. "Oh look who came to the party. Its little old cat lady" said the guy. I looked at the ground. "Where is your little friend?" He asked sarcastically. Like on cue Tord walked in and said "right here". "Wow it another one. Can this get any better?" Said the guy his possy laughing along. "Back off bitch." Warned Tord. "What are you going to do about it midget. We are only here for the little bitch." he said pointing at Matt. Then something in me snapped. It all happened to fast for me to remember. Next thing I knew the guy was on the ground with a bloody nose and everyone staring at me in shock.

My hand was shaking. I couldn't take it any longer so I bolted out of the bathroom. I ran past all the teachers and was outside. I kept running till I was at the near by park. That's  when I stopped and sat next to a tree. I started crying, my eyes filled with tears. When I finally calmed down I looked up to see my friends, Tom, Tord, and Matt. I was so relived I ran up to one of them and hugged them. I was hugging Matt. As more tears ran down my face they all comforted me. I feel like actually belonged