4

When I woke up the next day I got ready and headed down stairs and opened the fridge grabbed a cola, cracked it open, and sat down at the table. I didn't feel like eating breakfast so I just got out my phone and checked it. It was 5:56 so I had time. I decided to check my phone for texts.

I had 3 new texts from my mom so I just decided to call her. It rang 2 times till someone picked up. "Hello sweety, how was your first day of school?" asked my mom. This made me sweat a little. "Hey mom, about that. Promise you won't get mad at me, but I kinda punched a guy in the face and-" I was cut off by mom yelling "WHHHAAAATT?"

"You didn't let me finish, it was because I was saving a friend from being called a little bitch. Then the guy called my other friend a midget, lastly he called me a cat lady." I said. "I just snapped." I added. "OK. I just thought you were becoming a bully. I don't want my sweet pea to be mean."

"I won't. Plus I made 3 friends" I said cheerfully. "That's good. What's their names?" she asked. "Tom, Tord, and Matt." I said sending them are selfie.

" I said sending them are selfie

(Not my art)

"Awwww. You all look really cute. Well I got to go. Your dad said hi. Bye" she said. "Bye" was all I said then I hung up. After that I got up grabbed my bag and left to meet up with Tom. When I got there Tom was already there.

"Hey Tom." I say waving at him. He must have not heard me walking twords him because he jumped a little. "Oh hey Edd. You surprised me." he said still looking a little shaken up. "Uh sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." I said with a shy smile. Me and Tom talked till the bus got here.

When it pulled up we get on it and sat by each other. "So are you still mad about loosing the bet?" I asked with a shit eating grin. "YES. HOW DID TORD BEAT GIANT ZOMBIE ELVIS IN ONE TRY?!" he shouted causing everyone on the bus to look at us. It caused me to burst out laughing. I actually fell out of my seat I laughed so hard.

When we got to school we got off the bus and went looking for the guys. When we found them they were talking. When we got closer Matt noticed and ran over to me. "Hey Edd. Hey Tom." he said in a child voice.

This made my mind explode. 'SOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!' I thought. Instead of saying that I just giggled. (Sorry fangirls, not today😂.) After that Tord came over and we all started talking. 5 minutes later and the bell rings. We all follow are orders and head inside, put are stuff in are lockers, and head to class.

Time skip cause im too lazy to write about classes 😂

It was time for lunch and I was in the lunchroom drinking my cola with the guys. Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder so I turned around to see who it was. When I did my heart sank. It was the principle and the guy who bullied Matt.

"Mr. Coula may I speak to you?" asked the principle. "Sure but can I bring a whiteness?" I asked back. "Yes you may." Matt standed up even though I didn't ask him to. I guess it would be best since he was the one getting bullied. I stood up as well. The principle nodded and began leading all three of us to her office.

Once we got there we took a seat. "So tell me Edd, what happened yesterday?" "Wel I was heading to lunch when I heard Matt being called a girl. So I went to see what was going on. When I got there I saw him - I gestured twords the guy who was bulling Matt - bulling Matt. Then he started to bully me and Tord." I said.

Then I looked down at the ground. "Is this true?" she asked Matt. "Yes it is. Edd WAS standing up for me. He even made Edd snap and punch him. Edd never would punch a person before that. After that Edd ran out of the school so me, Tom, and Tord had to chase after him." he said raising his voice.

"Alright. Marcus you are suspended for a month." she said. 'So that is his name.' I thought. "Edd and Matt, you may leave." and with that we left. After closing the door me and Matt began to talk. "Thanks Matt. I would probably be the one getting suspended if it wasn't for you." I said with a smile.

"No, thank you. If it wasn't for you I might be getting bullied right now." he said back. Then for some reason I got butterfies in my stomach. I didn't know why so I just tried to shrug it off. Key word 'tried'. I couldn't help it.

Whenever I'm around Matt, it just happens. When we get back to the lunchroom Tom and Tord looked worried, but when they see us a rush of relief washes over them. "Oh my god I thought you guys got suspended." said Tord. "Me too" said Tom.

"Were alive don't worry" I said making The guys laugh. When we all comed down me and Matt took a seat. I brought out my lunch bag and began eating. When I got my cola out the guys put their arms out in defense and scoot over a little. "You guys are fine. Just don't touch my cola and you live." I way giving a innocent smile. "And don't think that is a joke." I added then I go back to eating my lunch. This mad their jaws drop.

"OK then" was all that was said from the guys. Then we all have a sudden burst of laughter making everyone in the cafeteria look at us. I think they think we're crazy. Which is true but still. When be all calmed down we wiped are tears from laughing so hard.

'Theses are my friends' I thought.