3

After crying for a while we started to talk. "So Edd what was that back there?" asked Tom. "I don't know. It was all a blur." I answered. "Tom it was so cool! Edd punched the guy who was bulling me. What like boooom" he said punching the air. "I have never done that before. That's why I ran out. I snapped, that's why I punched him. I am normally the one getting bullied." I said looking at the ground.

"Well not as long as we're around your not." said to Tord smiling. I also felt a smile on my face. "Thanks you guys I never really had friends before. The ones I thought were friends just used me" I said sadly. "Not me." Said Matt cheerfully. "Me neither." Said Tom and Tord in unison.

"Thank you" I said as my face lit up. "Hey guys, you wanna chill out here till schools over?" asked Matt like a little child. Me, Tom, and Tord agreed. "Hold up" I say pulling out my phone. "Let's take a pic" I suggested. "YEAH" shouted Matt pulling Tom and Tord twords my camera. "CHEESE" we shouted together and I snapped the pic.

"Let me see. Let me see." Said Matt jumping up and down like a child on his birthday. "Ok ok." I said giving Matt the phone to show him. Then suddenly he took my phone and ran. "MATT" I shouted chasing after that. 2 minutes passed and I finally got my phone back. "Guys I totally forgot. My parents are on vacation. We can hang out at my house" I said cheerfully.

  They all agreed and we start heading to my house. When we get there I unlocked the door, opened it,  and opened it for my new friends. They walk in and thank me. "Hey Edd, since we didn't eat lunch can we have it here?" asked Tord. "Sure, go ahead. Just don't touch my cola. That is my baby"

"Wow. I never seen a man love cola so much" said Tom. They all had a shocked look on their face. This made me giggle. This made them all burst out. Once we calmed down I start to make them turkey samwhichs. When I'm done I hand the guys there food and grab mine. I sit next Matt and start to eat. "Wow Edd this is pretty good" said Tord talking with his mouth full.

"Thanks" I said scratching the back of my neck. "You do that alot" said Matt with a cheeky smile on his face. "Its a nevous habit" I said putting my hand down. "I can tell." said Matt sarcastically. "So do you have any games?" asked Tom. "Yeah I do. Wanna play lollipop chainsaw?" "YES" Tom and Tord shouted. "OK" I said walking up stairs to get the game. I found it and my Xbox, grabbed them, then took it down stairs. When I got down the stairs the guys looked excited to play. When I got to the bottom I put the Xbox on the coffee table, plug it in, and insert the disk.

2 hours

"FUCK" shouted Tom. "GODDAMN GIANT ZOMBIE ELVIS KILLED ME AGAIN"  Me, Matt, and Tord started bursting out in laughter. "Again?" questioned Tord tears in his eyes from laughing so much."You wanna try, be my guest. This game is bull." he said being a sore loser and crossing his arms.  "OK lets go. Everyone place your bets." He said confidently. I place 5 bucks on the coffee table. "Tord" I said. Matt places 20. "Tom" he said with a confident smirk.

5 minutes later

"NOOOOOO" shouted Tom and Matt. Tord had just beat giant zombie Elvis. (Btw that's not last boss in lollipop chainsaw😂.) "YES" me and Tord shouted and fistbumped. I grab my 5 dollars and my other 5 bucks I just won.  "Easy" said Tord handing Tom the controller. "That was fun but I have to go home. See ya guys" said Tom getting out of his seat to leave. "Me too, bye" Tord doing the same as Matt. "See ya" I said waving them goodbye.

They left and it was just me and Matt. "Hey Edd do you wanna play dress up?" said Matt like a child. I didn't know why but I ended up agreeing. I showed him my room and I sat on the bed as Matt went through my closet. Later on I heared gasp. I rush into the closet to make sure he was alright. "What, is there a person, a dead body, -gasp- a dead cola" I said worried.

"What, no. A really pretty dress" he said excited. That made my heart sank. "Matt n-" I began to say but was cut off by Matt putting it up to me. Looking at the dress made a tear fall. "W-what" studered Matt. "Matt, this use to be my sister's dress." I said hugging the dress, crying into it. "She died 2 years ago. She was my twin." The dress was ankle length. It was green and sparkly. It also had the dark green bead belt she made herself. "She wore this to her last dance. She didn't get a date so I offered to be her date." I said going into the closet where behind the dress was my tux that was clover green. "Edd I'm so sorry." said Matt trying to comfort me.

"Its alright. You didn't know." I said pulling him into a hug. After a while we pull away I wipe my tears. "Thank you. I guess today is just an emotional day." I said giving him a nervous chuckle. "Its alright." he said backing away to give me some space. "Hey I got to go. My mom is probably worried sick about me."

   "OK bye" I said with a smile walking down to open the door for him. He followed and walked out the door. "Bye" he said waving. I wave back and shut the door. I then walk up to my room not even bothering to eat dinner. I plopped on my bed, cover myself with my blanket, and fall asleep almost instantly.