5

When I got home I imedietly looked at my phone to see a new text message. It was from Matt. I gave my phone number to the guys at lunch so they could text me if they wanted to hang out. (The next paragraph is how I write texts so deal with it)

M: Hey Edd. Wanna hang out today?

E: Sure, when?

M: How about in 20 minutes?

E: Ok see ya

M: Bye

I put my phone in my back pocket and start to clean up the house a little. I had a sudden urge to so I did. 'Wait this is Matt. Why am I cleaning up the house?' I asked myself. Then I get another text from Tord asking to come over too. So I said yes.

Another 5 minutes later I got another text from Tom asking the same question. I agreed and in 20 minutes the guys are here. The only thing is, Matt brought 2 bags with something filling them. This scared me, Tom, and Tord but we went along with it. 'This is not going to end well' I thought opening the door to let the guys in.

"So you may be wondering why I brought this bag and whats in it, right" asked Matt. We all agreed and he continued. "Well this is a bag full of clothes, and we're going to be playing dress up." he said clapping his hands together like a little girl.

"Oh no" said Tom. "Why" said Tord sighing. "We can try it, I guess" I said trying not make the smol bean sad. Tord and Tom looked at me with a confused look. "Ok, lets get started" said Matt.

Time skip

Matt was finally done. Thank god, but I didn't know what I looked like. It is killing me, I'm dying to know what I look like. "Ok, you can turn around now" said Matt. I turn around and looked at myself.

My jaw dropped when I saw the outfit he stuck me in. It was neon green skirt with a brown belt to go with it, a light green tee shirt, black leggings, and white running shoes. "The he'll did you put me in?" "Oh something I found that I thought would make you look cute" he said with childish smile. When he said that I began to blush. 'why would he call me cute' I thought.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard a thud. "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO" shouted Tord. "I made him 10 times cuter." replied Matt calmly." WELL I CAN SEE THAT BUT WHY?" This made my face grow even hotter. 'why are they calling me cute' "OH HOLY POP TART IN A PENSIL SHARPENER WHY IS EDD SO CUTE" shouted Tom just entering the room.

'Ok this is getting ridiculous.' "I am not cute" I said pouting. "Awwwwwww" said in unison. Then Tord ran over to me and started swishing my cheeks. This made Tom run over, snatch me up, and start running down the stairs. "Haha he is mine" he yelled to the guys, running out the door. The guys chased after him into the yard. It was like a game of keep away.

Finally I had enough and pulled myself out of Tom's grip and booking it. Soon the guys guys got out of their state of shock and began running after me. I was in a state of thought while I was running, soon to be pulled, away from. I had tripped.

I closed my eyes, preparing for the impact, But it never came. Someone had caught me, It was Matt. We stayed in that position for a bit till I heard Tom whisper to Tord "I ship it" then running off back to the house. "GET BACK HERE YOU SPIKY HAIR BUTT HOLE" I shouted. Then I got out of Matt's grip and started to chase after him.

I finally caught up to him when he ran out of breath on the couch. He was laying there on this stomach. He didn't know I was there so I decided to surprise him by sitting on him. When I did he flinched, but soon realised it was me. That's when he face planted into the couch and mumbled "shit".

'Ok this is going to be fun' I thought as I raise my hands up. At this point Tomm looked scared.  "What are you doing" he said, his head already raised.  He then turned on his back giving me the perfect time to strike.

I began tickling him on the stomach, this made Tom burst out laughing. Soon Tord and Matt joined in on it. This went on with all of us laughing with Tom for 5 minutes till Matt stated tickling me.

For some reason this made me blush a bit, but I still laughed at the smol bean tickling me. Finally after 10 minutes we all calmed down. We wiped are tears from laughing too much, then we began playing video games.

Time skip to night time

It was dark out, we all began to clean up after all the cola I drank. Suddenly Matt's face lit up, like he just got a brilliant idea. 'Cute' I thought but soon realised what I just thought. My face erupted with blush. I then turned around so the guys couldn't see my face.

"Guys! I just got a good idea. How about we have a sleepover?" asked Matt excidetly. "Sure, sounds cool" said Tom. "That's sounds good" said Tord. I turned around, my face now normal, and said "That's a great idea". "Ok its settled. I'll call my mom and ask her." said Matt pulling out his phone.

Then he began dialing in a number, put the phone next to his ear, and waited for someone to pick up the phone. After the first 2 rings, someone picked up. The woman who picked up had a gentle, calming voice. I couldn't make out what was going on in their conversation, but I guess she said yes cause Matt began jumping up and down with joy.

Soon he thanked her and hung up. Then he gave me a thumbs up letting him know he can stay. After Tom and Tord made their calls saying they could stay too, I began showing them the guest room. It was upstairs across from my room. I opened the sqweeky door showing them around. It had a cream color wallpaper and carpet. It's trim was oak wood.

The bed had a light blue sheet with a scarlet wool blanket to cover it. The only widow in the room had a purple see-through curtain and the blinds were down. "Wow" said Matt in shock. Tom's jaw dropped and Tord put his hand under Tom's chin, and raised his hand to put it back in place.

"Yep" was all I said walking out of the room. "Wanna see my room" I say to Tom and Tord with my hand on the door nob. They both nod their head and I turned the nob, pushing open the door letting them in.

Tonight is going to be fun